Chapter 1:Introduction.

A/n:Hey everybody my names is beauty queen this is my very first fanfic so please give me feedback but don't kill my dream please. :-P if this is your first fanfic also heres the basic ish you need to know if your not new then you know the drill.
(Y/n): Your name
(L/n):Last name
(Yt/n):youtube name
(T/n):twitter name
(E/c):eye color
(H/c):hair color.
If anything else is needed ill let you know.

Back story:You are 24 yrs old,you live in L.A. you have a YouTube channel with 3 millions subs your two friends are also youtubers Selena and Caroline. Youve all been friends since grade school.your dad is a medical research doctor. And your mom died giving birth to you. You have a gold retriever named Minnie.

Your Pov:
My friends and i were doing a live stream playing prop-hunt."Where are you Caroline" i said in a very creepy voice. "Somewhere you'll never find me!!"she replied. "What are you?!"Selena asked."I'm not gonna tell you!!"Caroline said giggling. "Well i bet the audience will.Sooo everybody where is caroline sunshine hiding?."Selena said smiling evily "That's cheating!!"caroline yelled. "I know,i wont cheat i swear."selena said laughing. I turned the corner and seen a table move. "Oh shoot!!"caroline yelled."ooooooooh so youre in the kitchen huh" "no,im in the office" caroline quickly responded. "Dont listen to her ive checked the office."selena said quickly. "No escape caroline,no escape!!"i look at the timer to see only 1 minute on the clock."shit you know what fuck it!!!"i yelled i started shooting up the whole kitchen like a mad man until i seen the death message 'Caroline was shot by (Yt/n).' "Nooooo!" Caroline exclaimed. "Yesssssss!!im incredible!!" I shouted in satisfactory."what were you?"selena asked curiosity. "I was the table."caroline said laughing. "Haha,alright guys its time to do a small Qna session before we move on to the next round." "Ok"Caroline and Selena said agreeing. At that very moment the chat went wild."ok guys calm down"Caroline said giggling."Ok first question is from Randomdude64 and he asked "(Yt/n) are you single?, if so will you marry me?" I said repeating the comment. "Awwwww im so flattered randomdude i really am. but i need cake and cookies on a first date be for we head on the marriage train. A lot of it."i said jokingly.a few minutes later we got done answering questions and started playing a few rounds of gmod murder id occasionally checked the chat every now and then id catch a glimpse of the name 'Markiplier' i have heard the name before but never did i think to look him up."Selena lets be rational about this i know ive falsely accused you of being the murderer last round " i said warningly (is that even a fucking word?idk) "you surely did"selena said flashing the knife. "But we're friends come on we can look past this." I said laughing. "Mmmm nah,we cant"Selena said.as she killed me."awwww dammit Selena!!youre cold as ice!!" I yelled fake crying. "Who's this Markiplier guy you guys keep ranting about?"Caroline said looking at the chat. When she said that the chat went by sooo fast i felt like i was in the matrix. "I take it hes a fellow youtuber.that we will get to meet at pax...that's right guys we're going to pax this year and we get to meet all you lovely lovely people and see all your lovely lovely faces .so get your tickets now selena will put a link in the description box and that does it for this live stream. Thank you soo much for staying with us and.....oh"Minnie jumped in my lap "Jesus Minnie you're heavy."i said gasping for air."anyways we will see you guys next time bye bye!!"i waved at the camera and ended live stream. "That was fun,we have to start live streaming more" Selena said. "Yes totally well.... we have a flight in two days so you guys should go get packing" i said. "Yep we should."Caroline said getting up from her chair stretching. "Go to go Sawyer just texted me."selena said. "Oooh sawyer hartman huh?"i said teasingly "shut-up." Selena said blushing. "Im not saying anything,well ill see you two in two days." I said as they left. After that i posted the livestream to my channel took shower and went to sleep.

~~~~In the morning~~~~~~~

I woke up and got ready for a day full of recording. For hours i played sims 4. Then i played a little minecraft. I also decided to play mortal kombat on my xbox.i had no idea what else to record so i went on twitter for recommendations.

@(T/n): Heys guys im out of ideas for vids what do you guys want to see me play?

I instantly got replies i seen some goat simulator,kitty matchmaker, whack your boss Five nights at Freddy's 4 ,and just cause three. They all sounded pretty interesting so i went to steam and downloaded them all. The one that most interest me was Five nights at Freddy's so i decided to play that first."Wazzup everybody its me (Yt/n) and today we are playing Five nights at Freddy's 4 apparently there are other games but you know me i dont go by the rules or the order cause im a fucking #Boss!!!now i must say the screen is creepy as hell and it has creepy as fuck written all over it but this is a highly requested game so im guessing it must be good. Lezzgo" after saying my intro i automatically went into the game

~~~~2 hours later because author-chan is lazy as hell right now.~~~~~

"Oh hell no bunny!!keep your purple ass right there dont you move!!!" At this point i was shaken."SIXOCLOCKPLEASESIXOCLOCKPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!" And just then i heard that familiar chime. That chime of success."Yes!!!!hahaha fuck youbunny!!!!"i spent 4 more hours playing Fnaf 4 and after a while i beat the game. I decided to put up 4 videos of fnaf gameplay,play the other games eat dinner, edit the videos and call a night.