Chapter 14:Youre not Mark.

Previously on Monsters within......It was marks face and what he was doing was not pretty.

Your pov:

Mark was wearing suspenders and and a pink mustache and when he saw me he automatically ran up to me i thought maybe he was coming to apologize and hug and all that romantic stuff but instead he came up with a mad expression on his face. "Excuse you little bitch,did you not get my text this morning?i told you i was sorry what more do you want from me to bow down?by you flowers?" "EXCUSE YOU WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU TO BE TALKING TO YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT YOU GOD DAMN JACK ASS?!DID YOU EVER THINK MAYBE SHE JUST WANTED TO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM YOU?!?" Selena screamed."guys relax this is embarrassing." I said in a calm tone.though i was severely hurt by marks words i couldnt break not in public some of our fans could be here ."EMBARRASSING?THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE EMBARRASSING IS WHEN I BEAT HIS ASS!!AND WHATS WITH THE FUCKING WIERD ASS VOICE MARK?!" "Call sawyer Caroline." "Will do." "Ill have you know im a warfstache and a warfstache dont take shit from nobody."mark said still in that ridiculous voice "Mark well talk about this when we get to my apartment.,get in the car please." He went silently .i was fighting the tears the words echoed in my head over and over as we drove there. The drive was silent.

~~after the drive at the apartment.~~~

"Mark all i did was not answer....not answer and you go balistic?make sense of this for me.BECAUSE IF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR SICK TWISTED PRANKS ILL HAVE YOU KNOW ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!!IM NOT LAUGHING MARK IM CRYING!!!"I said screamin and crying. "NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR." "THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A JOKE OR PRANK AND BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND SCARING THE DAMN SHIT OUT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I said yelling again. Right before mark can say anything alse suddenly there was a change in his eyes. He he looked at me with a look confusion."(y/n)?why am i wearing my warfstache outfit?why am i here?what happened?" "Are you?what?" I was confused tired and hurt. "(Y/n) why are you crying who hurt you?" He said concerned.which was convincing but i dont know.."YOU HURT ME MARK YOU CALLED ME A BITCH TWICE AND EMBARRASSED M FRIENDS AND I.." i fell to the ground breaking down crying.mark tried to come up and comfort me i pushed him away "Leave!!!!" I commanded him.he tried to object but minnie was growling at him.

Marks pov:

Why arent the pills Caroline gave me working?! (Y/n) ......... she hates me now i need to tell her but i dont know how to do it.i just need to know what i did tonight. I call Caroline and she tells me everything."Fuck" i mentally cursed myself. How can i just make them leave?!?!!!! I went home crying eyes puffy and red i began texting (y/n) calling her over a dozen times leaving voicemails until her mailbox is full.to no prevail.

~~~~~two days later~~~~~~~~

Your pov:

I feel like a heartbroken puppy. I haven't left the house in two days i cant even face the world cant go on YouTube cant record a video because everybody will just ask me about.......ma-mar i cant even say his name without breaking...i spend all my time watching supernatural while eating ice-cream while rather crying or falling asleep from crying so hard. I never get out of bed unless i need to eat or pee. my phone blows up with notifications from twitter and text from people as well as calls i ignore them all. while i was doing my normal sulking. I heard a someone coming in.which ive only given a copy of my key to 2 people...Caroline and Selena. When i looked through my door i seen selena in the door frame. "Jesus you look like hell." Selena commented.i smiled ."thanks for reminding me." Selena opened the curtains the sunlight burned my eyes i hissed."Ok mark didn't breakup with you.nor did he fall off the face of the earth which sounds good right now. Soo whats the deal?" "I might have to breakup with him." "Woah i hate him right now too but even i know breaking up is drastic. Just tell him,how you feel and give a him a chance to explain and yes this is coming from the girl who almost beat his ass two nights ago but. Mark from what i see and hear hes a nice guy.he probably has a good explanation for his recent behavior just give him a chance" she said moving a bit of hair in my face behind my ear. "Ok," said smiling.i hugged her and thanked her"oh youre welcome now do yourself a favor and shower you smell like dog." I laughed and took a showr and got properly dressed .me and Selena talked for a while and then she had to go.

Selenas pov:
I went to (y/n)s house to check on her because well she hasnt been replying to any of my text if calls and she hasnt been posting Caroline told me about Marks disorder.which i dont see why he couldnt tell (y/n)..(y/n)'s dad helped Caroline with her disorder. And mark Couldnt face her at the moment so he asked me or Caroline to tell her me and Caroline did rock paper scissors to see who had to tell (y/n) about Marks disorders.....yes we are still immature like tht.. and i lost i had to tell her. I went in using the spare key she gave me the house was clean but oh boy when i went to her room she was a completely mess.we talked and i just Couldnt tell her..... though im the basic life counselor in the group i couldnt tell her shed never believe she needs to hear it coming out of marks mouth...i just told her to give mark a chance to explain.when i left i called mark.
Selena=s
Mark=m

M:howd she take it?

S:she didn't take it Fischbach.. i couldnt tell her shed be in complete denial.she needs to hear it from your mouth.not mine just do something really sweet and beautiful that she will love and break it to her..

M:like what?i did was unforgivable.

S:it isnt you just called her name though it wasnt a nice name you didnt physically abuse her and thats that ,just make a like a scavenger hunt yea where you lay down notes and clues that all ends with you and her going on a romantic date to Disneyworld.me and Caroline and jack will help.

M:genius,thanks Selena and again sorry for what a said at the carnival

S:alls forgiven Fischbach,just break it to her believe me shell take it better than you think she will.
*Selena hung up*

A/n:Sooo mark finally came out with it...about time Right?!well i hope you enjoyed my butt is numb from sitting too long, but it was worth it i love you id let my butt go numb forever just to make sure you got a chapter from me. Shout out too 123567890hi for all the support shown on all our chapters i mean thank you all for the support its all appreciated greatly but 123567890hi like totally blew up our notification list with all the votes and likes and i felt like you deserved some attention for that thanks again i will be giving more shout outs dont worry.but thanks for reading lus ya reader chan bye!!!!
~beautyqueen2222