Chapt.21: Something beautifulgrand and something tragic prt.2

Warning: a few tears ahead happy tears i promise as well as lemon.

~~~~3 weeks after the funeral~~~~ (#Selena will be missed.)

Your pov:

It Saturday i woke expecting Selena to text or call saying 'hey lets get together!!' For a split second. But then i realize shes gone. I miss her her jokey manner,her kind caring heart, truly i just miss everything about her. She treated caroline and i like biological sisters though we were just kids she met in middle school. Sometimes i cry when i think of her. But then i remember seeing her that day smiling in her white flowy dress. Just like she joked she do one day. She actually did it.funny huh?

I got up and look over to see mark turned the other way knocked out asleep.

'I guess he decided to stay the night.' I thought.

i head to the bathroom and take a shower.
Then go to the recording room i havent recorded in months two or three at the most i havent even been on twitter. I haven't even told them shes gone. It was a secret association under the government kind if deal so they told us to keep it under raps until they can come up with an excuse for her...disappearance off the earth.i guess i better get on it.
I turn on the equipment.
Hit record.

And take a long and deep breath and look at the camera.

"Hey everyone its me (yt/n) and i know its been a month or two since my last video
And i havent been on twitter. Its because a lot and i mean A LOT has been going on first i want to apologize for my lack of uploads. Without an explanation. I couldve gone on twitter and let you guys know what was happening.so um....i dont even know how to say this......for those of you who are fans of Selena also notice she hasnt been posting anything either and thats because,,,,"i felt i lump in my throat i really don't wanna say it but they deserve to know."because shes gone home and by gone home i mean shes gone into the upstairs room and by that i mean...shes dead." I began to cry."shes been dead for a while now she was mugged while we were down in Florida.i just couldnt get the courage to tell you know one could.not me.not mark.not caroline or sawyer no one could accept her death and well it just hit us hard. So from here on out i will be uploading and i have something to asks of you guys..if you want to show your support by just simply commenting #Selenawillbemissed thats all i want. Selena this video is for you." And i ended the video i plan on making a montage at the end of the video later right now i just needed to get myself back together. I was still crying and trying to wipe then away as they fell.

Marks pov:

I heard crying.

(Y/n)

I got up immediately and followed the crying to the recording room i saw her sitting at her desk crying. I wrap my arms around her and comforted her, she wiped her eyes and stopped crying.

"Im sorry im being a big beanie baby." She joked.

"No no its ok baby i know you miss her."

"Yea i just had to tell them."

"You sure youre ready to get back on a recording schedule?"

"Yea im ready i miss it."

"Ok i dint want you to push yourself into this."

She smiled."im not im ready."

"Good,im gonna get cereal want some?"

"Yea get me some cocoa puffs pwease."

"Ok baby." I give her a kiss then go down stairs and get her cereal and mine then go back up stairs and give it to her. She was editing a video it seemed like a mini montage for Selena.i give (y/n) her bowl of cereal.