Chapter 19:getting rid of our demons. (flashback)

your pov:

i told everyone to meet at the airport.mark and i were already there i noticed he seemed really nervous .hes been on plenty of flights so the airplane couldnt be what gotten him shaken up,

"mark whats wrong?" i asked concerned.

"im nervous about meeting your father." mark admitted.

i laughed."you are going to be in a room full of scary machines that may have to be used on you and youre worried about meeting my dad?"

"yes i mean its a pretty huge deal his approval means everything to me"

i smiled and took his hand "aww marki my dad will love you i know he will." i said reassuringly. he smiled back and hugged me.

"we have arrived!!!" i heard an unfamiliar voice call out i looked around to see sawyer and selena that was first time ive ever heard sawyer talk he never really talked a whole lot around us. he alwasy liked to whisper with selena.behind them was jack and caroline

"wow sawyer thats the first time youve ever spoken." i said shocked.

"hes spoken before." caroline said

"when?" i asked confused

"at the party he was speaking about his film maybe you were to busy gazing at mark the whole time to notice."Selena said.

i blushed."oh shut up you."

"flight to florida now boarding!!" the intercom announced.

"well thats our flight." caroline said.

"no actually my dad got us a private jet cause because of mark and jacks abilities."

"HEY!!! we can get on a normal plane!!!!!" jack protested.

"jack you threw me into a wall without putting a finger on me!!" i said.

mark seemed a bit upset but then calmed down.

"yea my dad doesnt want to take a chance on that.so lets go."

they all nodded in agreement.i looked around for a guy holding up a sign with my last name on it. i recognized the face even though he had on those fbi glasses. he didnt have me fooled it was my cousin Grant. i ran up to hug him.

"Grant!" i said running into his arms.

"hey sweets!!" he said spinning me around when grant put me down mark did not seem happy jealous really.

"mark this is my cousin Grant McQuinn he works at the research facility with my dad."

"yep ever since you headed off to LA your dad would not shut up about how much he missed you, even while he was working he would speak about how much he missed you." grant said

"oh wow, you dude i havent seen you since you were a puny looking nerd now look at you.you look at a full on body guard!!"

"Well thats what i aimed for and that what i became.i am now a security guard at the facility."

"sweet well i would like to chat alot more but we have to people with demons inside them and i want to get them out as soon a s possible." i said

"hey!!' mark and jack said in a defensive tone.

"right well lets go." grant said.

we followed him to our private jet one of the guys came off and took our bags and put them in the back.we all sat down and got settled in. everyone was quiet for a slight second but then we began talking.