Chapter 8:Caroline's all grown up.

A/n:hey guys beautyqueen2222 here i know this chapta be late but im lazy and lacked of inspiration over the week so yea that happens sowwy reader chan i wuv u. Please accept my apologetic cookie. No? anyways on with za story.

Selena's Pov:

Today was carolines birthday i knew that i got her the best gift of all.the man that she loved. I woke up this morning with an arm around me.I almost jumped until i remembered who it was Sawyer." Sawyer,wake-up we have to get to the party (y/n) planned" sawyer groaned in complaint "cant we stay and bed and cuddle and kiss all day i dont have any videos today and im done with parallax." He said tryin to tempt me to stay in bed but friends come first."If it was my birthday yes we would but this is my friend we're talking about get your ass up you big baby." I said playfully throwing the pillow at him.that was a huge mistake. He got up and came closer to me."sawyer,whatever youre about to do think twice. You may regret it" before i could say anything else he was tickling me like a mad man. Began laughing so hard.i could barely breathe. "Sawyer,please,stahp" i managed to get out between laughs.

Meanwhile.

Your pov:

Carolines birthday was today i decided to hopefully be the first one to tell her happy birthday. I texted her happy birthday,took a shower and started decorating which Selena was supposed to be here helping me with. Lazy ass. I thought to myself she was usually the late one by like 5 to 10 minutes. Oh well. While hanging the streamers from the ceiling.i heard a knock on the door.'i swear on me mum this better be Selena.' I thought i looked through the peephole to see Mark. 'Even better' i thought to myself.' I opened up the door."hey Mark!!" I said giving him my best smile. "Hey (y/n),you texted me about the party last night i thought id stop by and help out." "Thanks mark,i was really struggling since-" i was interrupted by another knock at the door. I looked through the peephole.....Selena and ooooh this Sawyer Hartman she goes on about. Just for her being late its time for a little embarrassment. I opened the door calmly. "I know you said to be here by 2:30 but i lost track of time and im sooooooo verrrry sorry." Selena said. "Its fine whos this?" I asked. "Oh this is Sawyer hartman my close friend."i shook his hand and we went back ti decorating. While we decorated i told sawyer all the things shed say about him he blushed in flattery but Selena looked like she wanted to kill me. But she cant. Hahahha im so evil. Soon Selena and sawyer left to do somethng.i dont remember what they said they were doing but all i heard was something about picking up aguy named sean from the airport i dont know i wasnt really paying attention i was too busy ordering pizza.right after i placed in my order i noticed mark was just watching tv so plopped down beside him.he came closer.i blushed a small bit at his actions. "Sooooo" he said "sooooo" i said akwardly.next thing you know his lips were on mine again moving in perfect synchronization.he then moved down to my neck sucking on it.this made me melt.we couldve gone further but we heard the door open.mark quickly moved away from me blushing as i did the same.selena sawyer had come back with another friend. "Oh dont even try to act like we didnt see that!!" Said a familiar voice....jack! "Oh hey jack!!" Mark said enthusiastically giving him a bro hug. "The ship is real!!!" I shouted playfully. "You cant even say that after what we just witnessed." Selena said laughing. "Shut-up,whatre you laughing at." "(Y/n) has hickey" she said taunting me. I rushed ti the bathroom and covered it with make up. And came back out we helped sean step into a box and put a bow on his head. Selena left again to get caroline.when she texted me saying she was right downstairs. I turned out the lights and stood beside mark he kept poking my butt. I popped his hand away. He stopped . The lights turn on and we a shouted "SURPRISE!!!" we all had a great party. Mark kept acting strange one minute he was fine next thing you know he was not him. I guess he was just....i dont trying to be funny i guess? I dont know. It didnt seem so major so i didnt pay it no mind.