Chapter 17: Shits going down for real.

Marks pov:
I was relaxing on the couch bored so i decided to call (y/n)...no answer. I called again....no answer i began to panic. Maybe shes with caroline or selena. I was about to call caroline when jack called.

M: hey jack um is (y/n) with caroline

J:y-yea shes here.

I heard other voices in the background and i heard sirens blaring.

M:whats going on why do i hear sirens.

J:um m-mark (y/n)'s hurt.

M:what!!! How?!

J:um mark im sorry.

M:you hurt her?!!?

J:i wasnt exactly myself when i did it!! Im sorry!!

I hung up i was gonna kill the irish bastard when i got there i grabbed my coat and got in my car. Pissed off i couldnt believe he hurt her. I was gonna beat him till he he was blue and purple!! I was soo mad until i felt a pain oh shit im turning.

Darks pov:
I was in the back of marks subconscious drinking coffee and dreaming about (y/n)s when suddenly.i felt angry goddammit mark's mad suddenly i was in control of marks body he was driving.

"Oh this is new ." I said ti myself driving suddenly i realized why mark was mad (y/n) was hurt and it was seans fault i felt pissed off and drove as fast as i could to Caroline's house.
~~~skip the drive.~~~
When i got there i knocked on the door rapidly. Caroline opened the door.

"Mark!" She exclaimed. I pushed her out of the way gently and charged towards jack i tackled him to the ground .

"YOU IRISH BASTARD DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" i was about to punch him when he grabbed my hand. I looked at him he had one black eye and one green and a wicked grin like me.

"Hello dark its so good to meet you in person. Its rude to try and punch someone you just met!!" He huffed suddenly i went flying into the wall.

"I dont like being thrown around." I said growling.i used my force power and slammed him into the floor repeatedly. Then i stopped.i walked over to him.

"Never touch again anti or next i will end you." I said punching him.
Suddenly he disappeared. I hit my fist into the floor.

"Cant end me if youve been ended." He said behind me he forced slammed me against the wall and was choking me.

I looked down at him i seen (y/n) sneak up behind him she put a finger to her mouth signaling me to be quiet. Like i have a fucking option!!
She jumped on his back and stabbed a needle into his neck.he let go of his grip on me and faced (y/n).

"You never learn to quit provoking me do ya bitch?!" He said walked to her slowly when he passed out.

I looked over to (y/n) who looked exhausted. I went over to her and hugged her.

Your pov:

Mark hugged me but he wasnt mark he had black eyes with dark circles under them and his skin was cold and pale.

"M-mark?"

"Uh no allow me to introduce myself i am darkiplier aka dark .aka marks most unheavenly and sinful thoughts." He said bowing he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. I blushed.

"Dont you want to destroy me or something?!" I said snatching my hand away from his grasp.

"No wilford does."

"Wilford?you mean that weirdo has been the one trying to destroy our relationship?"

"Unfortunately yes." He replied

"How do i know youre not lying?"

"I just drove my ass all the way over here and beat the shit out of anti.not mark well partially mark but mainly me.!!"

"Hmm not a good enough alliby but ill take it for now."

"(Y/n) you have to call your dad like right now." Caroline said.

Yea imma get right on that.
I dialed my dads number.

Y:you

D:your dad.

D:hello?

Y: hey pops

D: hey sweets hows everything been?!

Y:good but i have a problem.

D:oh no youre not preggers are ye???

Y:oh no no no dad its that me and carolines boyfriends have a severely strong case of multiple personality disorder.

D:give them the pills i gave caroline.

Y:dad...those dont work

D:oh i see ill have a plane ready for you tomorrow how many people are coming.

Y:4 well 6 since Selena and her boyfriend might wanna come.

D:dont tell me he has the disorder too!

Y: Selena's boyfriend?no he normal.

D:good well ill have a flight ready for you guys tomorrow. Get packed. Ill see you all soon.

Y:ok thanks dad see ya.love you

D:love you too sweets

*call ends.*

"(Y/n)?" Mark said.

I looked up. He was back to normal again he came and hugged me.

"Im glad youre ok." Marks said relieved.

"Yea im fine i just passed out."

"Uh (y/n) whatd you do to jack?" Caroline asked concerned.

"I just put him to sleep hell be back to normal soon. In that case pack your bags guys were going to Florida tommorow morning."

"You just happen to carry sedative needles with you?" Caroline asked.

"No just this once." I said reassuringly.

"Um ok well you two should go and get packed ill go do the same me and sean" caroline said.

"Yea lets go." I said.
Mark and i left we went home and got packed. I called Selena to see if she was able to come with she said yes. Mark decided to stay the night at my house.
We slept in the same bed together for the first time it was sweet.

Minnies pov:

I do not approve of this........hes sleeping in my spot!!!!!

XD

A/n: oh how i love ending a story on a funny note. XD well thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed 2 chapters away for the grand finale are you read for the real shit to go down?! Because yo its goin down for real. Anybody know that song or is it just me? Just me? Ok well ill talk to you later lus ya bai.

~beautyqueen2222