Chapter 10: Lets Rock!

HEY GUYS!!!!! It's markiplier_is_king
You know what, ima just introduce myself as Caroline, since that's my name,  sorry I haven't written a chapter in a few days, my classes just got switched and now I have to practice my mandolin after school, so now my fingers hurt even more than they would from writing a lot.
But anyway HERE WEH GOOOO

CAROLINE POV
I got really bored around 3 and decided to text (y/n)
C: Hey, wanna hang out and record tonight?
(Y/n): can't, got a date with Mark tonight ^•^
C: oh, alright
I decided to write Jack instead, he was still in town for another 2 weeks or so.
C: heya jaaaaack
J: sup buttercup
Reading that text made me blush
C: not much, wanna hang out?
J: sure! What do you wanna do?
C: idk what do you wanna do
J: idk what do YOU wanna do
C: *gasp* I know what I wanna do today I need some money
I sent a picture of Patrick starfish from sponge bob, since we were making jokes of that.
J: lol, what is it that you wanna do?
C: I don't really know, we could go to my garage and play band, but idk if you play..
J: DRUMZ BABEH
C: I guess you play?
J: no, I just randomly shout out DRUMZ BABEH
C: lol come on over
J: be right there
I decided to change my outfit into something Rocker Chick-ish
I raided my closet for as much leather as possible, finding my leather leggings, and a leather vest, I quickly put those on with my knee-high black boots and a white tee shirt.
"Now what for hair...."
I ran to my bathroom and used a curling iron on my hair. I then brushed it so I had a nice curly wave. Pulling it into a pony tail, I began to do my makeup.
"AS MUCH EYELINER AS POSSIBLE!" I screamed "man, I need to stop talking to myself"
I picked up my black eyeliner and did the top of my eyes, curling it into cat eyes, I morphed it with blue eyeliner on the bottom. I grabbed some blood red lipstick and put that on.
Couldn't fit all the pics I got for the outfit, so I just put the eyeliner.
"ROCKALICIOUS.... Is that a word?"
Ding dong
"COMIN!" I dashed down the stairs to find a normal looking Jack at my doorstep.
"Well don't you look boring" I said crossing my arms
"I didn't know to dress up. Plus, this is pretty much what I wore in my band"
"You were in a band??"
"Heavy metal"
"Oh god the screaming"
"YUP. THATS WHY IM SO LOUD, IM A LITTLE DEAF"
"Well that definitely explains it...."
"So miss rocker, what do you play?"
"Well, I played the mandolin in 8th grade, so I can probably play the guitar...."
"You have a guitar but never played?"
"Yup"
"Drums?"
"Yea..."
"Why??"
"My friends and I used to pretend we could play, I did the keyboard.... We couldn't play"
~time skip~
We finished being weirdos when the neighbors came by to tell us to shut up.
"Well that was fun" Jack laughed
"Yea"
He pulled me closer and pecked my lips as we heard a horn. We then realised that the garage door was still open from when the neighbors yelled at us.
"HEY LOSERS GET A ROOM!" Mark screamed from his car as her was driving by.
"What are you guys driving over here? You both live on a different road"
"Just driving around town!"
"Around Los Angeles?! That's gonna take you like an hour and a half!"
"THE MORE THE MERRIER! Why don't you guys join us?"
"But I look like a rocker girl!"
"SO WHAT?!"
"Come on Caroline, let's do this!" Jack picked me up bridal style, which made me squeal in surprise, and carried me to the back of the car.
I sit on the top of the seat so my hair flows in the wind. This night took an unexpected turn, but it was pretty nice hanging out with my 3 best friends, maybe one of those friends could be something more soon...