Chapter 15:Im sorry,i can explain.......

A/n:hello there my beautiful reader chan its been a while since we talked i know. i just like to keep the authors notes to a minimum so you can enjoy the book . But anyways im just letting you and markiplier_is_king know that im going to be writing from the readers pov of this chapter. Because i challenge Caroline to switch things up a bit and write from marks pov next chapter...up for the challenge markiplier_is_king? Anywats continue reading on my beautiful reader chan.

Your pov:

I was catching up my YouTube channel and apologizing to the fans and explaining my recent two day absents. I was finally caught up after 4hrs of work. I decided to sit down and watch (favorite tv show) i then got a text from Selena sayin she wanted me to meet her at the park.i got up and put on some uggs and drove to the park i ran to the bench where we usually sit there was a note.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I cant take my mind off of you.
Right next to the note was a bouquet of violets,roses,dandelions,and Lillys.
I smiled selena wouldn't do this but i know who would. In the bouquet was a note.

Remember you told me you like (favorite coffee drink) theres one waiting for you at starbucks. Dont worry its paid for just say its from mark and theyll give it to you.

I rushed over to starbucks and the lady gave me my coffee and a dirty look.
'Jealous much' i thought.

I got the next note:
What if i told you the entire cast of pll was giving you a makeover would you believe me?well I guess I have to prove it to you go to this address.

'No way' i thought

I drove to the given address when i got to the door and i couldn't believe it there stood lucy hale along with the rest of the cast.
"Hey are you (y/n)?"
I was so starstruck all I could do was nod nervously.
They giggled and lucy pulled me inside."dont be nervous we wont spill your secrets." She said jokingly.
I smiled.
Shay Mitchell(Emily) did my make-up
And Ashley Benson(hannah) helped me pick out my outfit lucy hale (aria)helped me pick out shoes (you decide what you want to wear i dont own you) then we sat around for a little jus talking before troian bellisario(spencer Hastings) gave me my next note.

I dont know what they had in mind for you. Or how you will look. But i do know no matter what you wear.... you will look gorgeous. Ready for your next destination........heres a hint.....
When you wish upon a star....

I automatically picked up what he was getting at.........DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!

I thanked the girls and they all gave me there number and promised to keep in touch.
'Omg best day ever!!!!!' I thought.

I got in the car and drove to Disneyworld when i arrived i seen mark. I got out of the car and rushed inti him giving him a gigantic hug.

"Im soooooooooooooooooo very sooorry i feel like an ass. I feel like i dont deserve you." Mark said in a sorrowful tone.

"Well you got me and i love you and i forgive i really do. And you died your hair red?!" I said

He smiled and giggled and pulled me into a loving kiss i kissed back happily. Felt a tear roll down his face onto my cheek.

"(Y/n) i swear i thought id lost you for sure.everything ive ever said or did ti make you feel uncomfortable i will never i repeat never do it again."

I smiled and kissed him again...."i love you (y/n),i never want to hurt you."

"I love you too Mark."

"You look beautiful (y/n) the girls did a fantastic job though is still felt you do such a beautiful job on your own i wanted to make you feel special."mark said taking my hand.

"Yes they did i loved it thank you for all of it howd you get in contact with them anyway?"

"Ask Selena and Caroline" he said.

We laughed

"Now about that red hair"

"Oh yea i felt the need for a change.you like"

"I love" i said enthusiastically

We both laughed

The whole night mark and i got on rides and made short little videos and took pictures he won me a big pink teddy bear. He bought me a candy apple i was so happy this was the best day ever.

"(Y/n),i need to tell you something." Mark said nervously.

"Yes mark."

"I have multiple personality disorder its a seriously severe case there is no medicine strong enough to cure me." Mark said hanging his head down low.

"Mark you shouldve told me Caroline had that same disorder when she was little. I met her cause my dad had to create a medicine for her disorder it was strong too. I can tell my dad hell create a medicine strong enough to get rid of your demons for sure" i said reassuringly.

"How do you know." He said hopelessly.

"My dad said Caroline had the strongest case of personality disorder hes ever seen look at Caroline now shes cured...if he cured Caroline he can cure you too."

He looked up at me and smiled.

"When can we meet?"

"As soon as i can get him on the phone hell send a jet our way asap and everybody else can come too."

Mark hugged me and spun me around. And gave me a kiss

"Thank you for giving me a another chance thank you for loving me just thank you."

We went to my house and watched a movie together we fell happily in each others arms and spent our first normal night together.

Wilford's pov:

Good luck trying to get rid of us you bitch we will remain here.

"Give it a rest wlford stop being pissy this girl is obviously in love with mark most girls wouldve ran away by now." Dark said.

"Youll see hell see shes a huge mistake."

"The only thing ill see is the day hell,get in her pants im willing to see whats underneath that flannel and those jeans," dark said.

"Ugh dark!!"

"What im marks deepest secrets,desires and fears i can help this is what he thinks at times" he said laughing

A/n: had to add that part i needed a little dirty humor sorry i guess. Thanks for reading see you in the next update
Lus ya bai!!!!<3