Chapter 6:Love at first Collab?

~A week after pax~

Your pov:
Today was just another ordinary day. Recording with Caroline and Selena and taking care of minnie.Not much happening. I was just going through the comments on my video when my phone started to vibrate.it was an unknown number i was worried that some crazy fan found my phone number.but i decided to answer it and if it was some crazy fan ill just tell them theyve texted the wrong person.
Uknown: Hey (Y/n),its me Mark.
A wave of relief washed over me when i heard it was mark i would hate to lie to a fan.i quickly saved marks number into my phone.and replied to his text.

You:hey mark,why didnt you text me when you got to your hotel about a week ago at pax.??

Mark:i just had something to take care of. But everything is a ok.

You:oh glad everythings ok. So what you up to?

Mark:nothin much i was wondering if you wanted to do a collab with me?

You:sure i got nothin better to do ill be right over.
Mark texted me his address and i took a quick shower,did my hair and put on something suitable not too fancy and not too ugly.then i headed to marks house it was beautifully modern and white.i knocked at the door.then i seen the door swing open."hey (y/n)!!" Mark said "Hey mark" "Well uh come in."mark said letting me in. "Nice place you got here" "thanks im sharing with a couple of buddies but they arent here right now" mark said as he closed the door. "So what should we collab on?" "I dont know what are you up for?" "How about a Gta v?" "Sounds good follow me" mark led me upstairs to his recording room. We sat down on the couch marked turned on his Xbox. "Do you want to live stream or record and post?" Mark asked. "Im good with Livestreaming." "Alright" mark turned on his recording equipment and we began the Livestream. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and this lovely beautiful lady beside me is the one the only (Yt/n)!!!" "Hey everybody!" I said waving my hand at the camera. We played gta v for a good hour or so. I kept seeing everybody in the chat saying 'i fucking ship them' 'you two are adorable together' 'dude ask her out' 'or fuck septiplier #(yt/n)plier all the way.' And some other things along the line of me and mark being together.it made me blush to think about it me and mark being an item.i couldnt stop thinking about him either after a while i started having dirty thoughts which made me blush harder. Damn you brain!!!! "(Y/n) are you ok your face is red as a tomato" mark said laughing "yea im just trying not to laugh at the fact that you call yourself a gta pro when you just fell out of a helicopter onto a building and then somehow managed to fall off that same building." I said laughing. "HEY!!THE CONTROLS SLIPPED." "Yea right mark" i said smiling. God that was a close call no more dirty thoughts you hear me brain. 'Girl you know you loved it' shut ups subconscious!! After a while mark decided to end the Livestream "alright guys i think thats enough for tonight thank you for watching  all and as always i will see we next time. Buh-bye!" Me and mark waved at the camera and shut if off. Then mark then went on to twitter and oh mama there was fanart a plenty of me and mark some I felt like the artists was reading my mind.gosh people are talented. "Hey (y/n) did you check your twitter?" "Yea people ship us so fucking hard" mark sat next to me laughing and then he looked me deep in the eyes so deep i felt he could see right through me and then a felt a force pull us together he kissed me.and i kissed back without remorse. "(Y/n),im so sorry i-" before he could say anything else i forced my lips onto his we sat there for what felt like hours but it was just a good 6 minutes or so. I bit my lip the minute he pulled away i felt the kiss linger on my lips."so what are you doing Saturday night?" Mark asked "nothing" "how about you and i go out?" Mark asked. "I would love to" i replied smiling. "Saturday at 9 sound good to you" "it sounds perfect." I said smiling still right then i couldnt help myself i pulled him into another a kiss he was on top of me i ran my hand through his hair i then heard the door open which startled me. "Woah mark"i heard a mysterious man say, "uh i think i think its time for me to go i got to feed my dog and take her out so ill see you on Saturday." I said gathering my belongings. Mark cleared his throat. "Uh yea (y/n) i completely understand ill see you Saturday." As i was about to leave i hugged mark and gave him one more kiss and i whispered into his ear. "I enjoyed this" kissed him on the cheek then left. 'Ooooo you go girl.' Shut up subconscious!!

A/n: hey guys beautyqueen2222 here i hope you enjoyed this brief chapter i had fun writing it i hope you enjoyed it.if you liked punch that vote button inthe face LIKE A BOSS! And i will see all you dudes in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!