Chapter 3:That's Markiplier?!??

A/n:hey guys beautyqueen here comin at ya with another chapter. Enjoy!!

Your pov:
I woke up to realize i had a flight to get to. I already packed my bags yesterday so i i took a shower threw on some tights and a T-shirt. I took Minnie next door to my neighbor who volunteered to dog sit. Then i headed to the airport Selena and Caroline got an early flight before me so they were already at pax. I wonder what they were doing? I wonder if they met any fans yet. I arrived at the airport and rushed in and threw my bags on the security check conveyer belt. "Oh shoot,i forgot to vlog." I turn on my camera."wazzup everybody its me,(Yt/n) and i just wanted to tell you guys I'm on my way to pax and ive got my prerecorded videos ready and i cants wait to meet you guys.bye!!!!" I wave at the camera and shut it off and got on the airplane. I honestly was tired because of how late i stayed up packing and recording. So i dosed off. A flight attendant woke e up and told me i was in Boston. I called Selena so she could come pick me up.she finally came after what felt like forever."hey (y/n),how was your flight?" "Good i guess i was sleep the whole way" i said as i put my bags in the trunk.and we headed off to our hotel.
~~skip the drive~~~
We arrived at the hotel and i got situated putting clothes in drawers and all that stuff. Pax already started so there was no time for sleep. i put on some skinny jeans with some black converse and a shirt with my logo Caroline,Selena and i decided we'd all wear the same thing. After that we headed to pax. When we arrived i was in complete aww never did imagine id get here.i was caught up in the beauty of the place.but my train of thought was ruined by a hoard of fans running up to me.

Marks pov:
(First time in marks pov yay XD)

I was talking with bob and wade when i noticed a large hoard of people in one area i was curious as to what was going on "omg i cant believe i get to meet (Yt/n)!!" I heard a fangirl scream from the crowd.'(Yt/n),could it really be her?' I asked myself.i honestly had a crush on (Yt/n) since the beginning of her channel i was one of her first few subscribers shes so beautiful and funny.i cant allow my self to love somebody because of them.but Im glad me and (Yt/n) get to do a panel together.maybe we could become best friends. My phone went off it was a tweet from (Yt/n) .

@(T/n):OMFG,There are so many of you here holy fuck!!!

There was a picture of (Yt/n) posing with a shocked face with all of her fans in the back i smirked at the silly post and put my phone in my pocket. When i looked up the crowd was gone ad (Yt/n) was with her friend Selena and Caroline. I walked over to the nervously...
"Hi,Arent you (Yt/n)?...."

Your pov:
I was talking to selena and caroline when i heard a very manly voice behind me..
"Hi,arent you (Yt/n)?"
I turned around to see a man standing approximately 5'10 with blue hair with black on the sides,chocolate brown eyes behind glasses with a thin black frame.wearing jeans with a white 'm' on it the m had a pink mustache i found it rather cute.
"Uh yea are you a fan?" I asked kindly "oh no im also a youtuber." "Oh whats your youtube name?" "Markiplier" he swiftly replied. "Wait you're markiplier?" "Uh yea,i just wanted to welcome you to pax prime i noticed the huge fan swarm so i figured you were a new youtuber."he said shyly. "Oh thank you,well yeah im (Yt/n) but you can call me (y/n). My fans just about broke youtube on my livestream talking about you in the chat." I said jokingly. "Oh,wow." He replied "hey uh the panel's about to start." Caroline said nervously. "Oh right we should get going." Mark said coming to a realization. We all rushed up on stage and watched the room get filled in with thousands if not millionsof people. "Thank you everybody for being here.today we have with us Markiplier,Bob,wade jacksepticeye.and for the first time we have (Yt/n), Selena and Caroline!!" The announcer said in excitement. The crowd cheered and screamed. It made me feel warm inside as i smiled at the crowd. And so the panel started..........