Chapter 9: Weirdest date ever.

A/n:Hey guys beautyqueen2222 here bringing you another lovely chapter i know these chapters are comin slow but me and markiplier_is_king have lives to tend to and it gets rough at times please do understand reader chan ill shower you wit all ze cookies i can offer. Anyways dont mind my weirdness enjoy this chapter.mention a usermention a user
Mark's pov:

Tonight's the night me and (y/n) are going out on our first official date though we are already a couple the way we make out all the time.ive been trying ti take my pills in order to make them go away its not working i just hope they dont get stronger like they were before and i hope they dont effect me tonight (y/n) is very special to me i dont want to scare her away. Im not gonna tell her either thatll only make me look like a nut case. 'Hey (y/n) guess what not only do i act crazy but i hear voices of the two fan created characters and they also have a slight chance of taking control of my body' that does not make good conversation over dinner. I plan on taking taking her to a near by diner since eating fish eggs is not our cup of tea. I put on my lucky flannel with some black jeans and red converse after getting dress i head out. I drove to her apartment and went up the steps with each step closer to her door my heart began to pound more dont know why im so nervous its not like im asking her to marry me.i knocked on her door three times.i heard barking 'must be minnie'i thought to myself.she opened the door she looked beautiful.stunning i cant seen to explain it she was just "wow" i said out loud. 'Dammit mark.' "Was that a good wow or a bad wow" she asked smiling. "Oh,no its a totally good wow. Wow as in damn you look amazing." "Thank you,you dont look to ba yourself Mark" "thank m'lady,shall we?" "We shall" and without being said we went downstairs i opened her door for her and once i noticed she was safe and comfortable i closed the door and got in my side.
~~skip the drive because author chan doesn't know what to do here, :-P~~
We got to the diner and when we got in and sat down i looked at the menu while looking i heard a voice."well she cleans up nice ill give her that much" dark said. "Dammit not now" i said outloud "not now what mark?" (Y/n) asked "uh i gotta text from wade.he ruins everything." "Is everything ok?"she asked worried. "Yea everything's fine he just asked if now was a good time to do the monthly Livestream"i said lying dammit i hate lying to her. "Oh well as long as everything is ok." "Yea im gonna head to the bathroom and wash my hands."i said getting up. "Okie dokie." She replied looking backat her menu. She must think i have a bladder problem with how many times i got to the bathroom.due to these two maniacs in my head. "Hey we can hear you y'know" i got into the bathroom and locked the door i looked myself in the mirror to soon see dark circles form under my eyes and watch the brown color of my iris go black.my reflection is no longer a spitting image of the me everyone knows and loves but the image of my darker half. "Can you guys just go away this is seriously special night i dont want to scare her off." I said looking in the mirror "No can do mark we're not leaving you with that bitch." "Shes not a bitch she understands me my youtuber stuggles shes different." "Thats exactly what you said about Jessica" dark said my ex Jessica we just fell apart the love wasnt there anymore at least thats what she said to me."well i mean it this time." "Leave this girl alone friendzone her for your sake." I dont know what came over me and i dont know what in my right mind told e to say this." Im not,and what exactly are you going to do about it huh youre no more than a voice in my head and reflection in the mirror." "Oh mark did you forget?" I regretted my words when i seen my right arm rise up to scratch my hair.but i wasnt doing that it was dark in control."please dont do anything" i said pleading.

Your pov:

Mark has been i the bathroom quite a while i began to feel a wave of worry wash over me. Hes been going to the bathroom alot lately i ordered a grilled chicken sandwhich with a salad. (If you dont lyke salad sorry just replace it with something else.) I began to check my Twitter feed on my phone. I seen the picture mark took of us at pax.with the caption. "It all started here" i read the comment people were asking "what does that mean" i seen mark respond with 'youll see guys.' I smiled. I then seen mark come out of the bathroom and scoot in the booth across from me. He didnt seem himself. "So (y/n) did you order something yet?!" He said a lttle bit to enthused. "Yea" i said quietly "good i would want you to wait on me!" "Mark are you ok you seen a little different" i asked concerned. "Oh im hunky doory!!" "Mark sweetheart youre yelling,did you take something while you were in the bathroom?" "Oh no im fine im just happy to be here with you!" I seen the waitress walk over to our table."hello sir what can i get you today?" The waitress ask. "Ill get a burger with ketchup only extra ketchup and a lemonade with extra lemon "mark you do realize thatllbe sour as hell right" i said concerned. "Yea ill be fine!!" She took marks order and placed it in and left we ate mark and i rarely talked i tried to say something but everytime i would marj would go to the bathroom. but after mark payed for the meal. Mark decided to speak."So (y/n) i love you so much and i think about you all the time.you are my dream come,true i know im crazy and i act like a huge dork sometimes i know you cant helpbyt wander if maybe theres another person inside of me due to how different i act at times. But i want you. Will you be my Girliplier?" He was right he does act wierd somtimes like now but i will always (love you-oo, sorry whitney took control) love his dorkiness and weirdness. I smiled and said "yes,mark i will be your Girliplier
Mark grabbed my head and planted a big sloppy kiss on my lips.i felt like in a moment like this a kiss should be soft and gentle.but idk."he pulled out his phone and recorded he started out with his intro as if everything was so norma. Not.he explained how im his new girlfriend and that hate wont be tolerated. He soon drove me home and droppe me off......no kiss good-night.no i love you.no 'I had a nice time tonight.didnt evn bother to walk me to my apartment. 'Mark Fischbach you sure are strange one' i thought.

"
A/n:sorry guys wattpad didnt save the rest of my chapter  so i had to add the rest.