Chapter 4:We're back,Revamped.

Marks pov:

"So mark you claim the title as the king of fnaf?" A fan asked
"Yes i certainly do."
"How would feel if i said crown may have been taken by a girl?" The fan asked
"What?!!!!!??!??!!That is impossible how?!who?!!" I said pretending to be outraged.
"(Yt/n), she beat fnaf 4 in one day."
"Only one person can have the thrown of fnaf i challenge (Yt/n) to an fnaf off!!!"
The crowd oooooed "hmmm,challenge accepted we shall do an fnaf off. Right here and now." (Y/n) said.
"Ooooh ok, wade go get my lucky flannel." I said crossing my arms giving (y/n) an evil eye trying to keep a straight face.. wade got my flannel out of my backpack and glided it over my shoulders.
~~~2 hours later~~~~
The game was tense weve been playing for 2hrs now half of the audience cheering (Y/n) on and half cheering me on
"Where's fredbear?!!!" I screamed .immediately get jumpscared. "Holy Fuck!!!!" I screamed. "Yes!!" (Y\N) said cheering and throwing her hands up. "Dingus Dammit, you win you are the official queen of fnaf." I say exhausted. "You know what,lets call a truce you be the king and ill be the queen. But dont get any ideas you shippers." (Y/n) said . "Truce" i said we shook hands and ended the panel i went over to my booth to sign stuff take pictures and all that jazz. (Y/n)'s booth was right beside mine. I stopped and stare at her every now and then when i could. Shes just as i thought beautiful,funny,and kind i have to ask her out...

Wilford Warfstaches Pov:
(Say what?!!wilford?!)

Noo!!mark,nooo shes an attention whores shell only use you for your subscribers. You dumbass you obviously cant see every woman will just use you and leave you i wont allow you to get yourself hurt. You are so much like an ignorant child who touched the stove after your mother told you not to. Have you not learned your lesson from your previous relationship??mark?mark??so youre medicine is working pretty well i see....not for long.....

Your pov:
(Three pov one chapter amazing come on give me a cookie.)

It feels so amazing seeing all these people putting a face to the name. I feel like crying tears of joy right now but i have to stay strong. I cant let then see me cry they might worry about me. Me caroline, and selena take pictures with fans sign stuff and listen to some the fans stories of how we made their day i let out a few tears hearing some of them. It reminds me why im doing this. Why i love it so much.after a while i was done i was packing up when i seen mark come up to me."hey (y/n)!!!)" He greeted "hey mark,good job with that challenge it was fun." "Yea it was,hey i was thinking maybe we could collab sometime?" "Totally,id like that" i replied with a smile. "Great uh do you live in LA?" "Yea" "great so um can i get your info so we can talk and stuff." "Sure" i said he gives me his phone i type in my phone number and my skype. "Here you go" i said handing him his phone. "Thanks,can we take a quick photo?" He asked. "Sure" he pulls me close wrapping his hand around my shoulder i blush but i hope he doesnt notice and the camera doesnt catch it. we smile at the phone camera and he takes the photo. "Aaand there we go thanks (y/n).) "No problem,text me when you get to your hotel that way i know some crazy fangirl didnt kidnap you." I said laughing."alright,i will." Mark said laughing. "(Y/n),lets go." I heard selena call.

Marks pov:
"So we can talk and stuff?and stuff? Really smoothe mark." I said sarcastically facepalming myself.
'Not smoothe at all'
"Whos there?" I called out worried. I then hear a maniacal laugh. It took only 5 seconds to realize who that was after i heard that sickening laugh......Dark
'Yes,thats right mark its me...did you miss me. Oooh i bet you did.'