chapter 2

Dennis and Winnie fell asleep on the roof that night. "DENNIS! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Dennis suddenly sat up. Winnie's brothers were calling with howls. "Dang i have to go!" Winnie said. "Same!" Dennis said flying through the window. "Where were you Dennis?!" Mavis said checking him for injuries. "Uh... The John?" He said pointing a thumb at the bathroom. "Now don't you call me by my first name." Johnny said pointing a finger at him. "No sweetie he means the toilet." Mavis said. "Oh, okay, but why were you outside little dude?" Johnny asked. Dennis shrugged. There was a knock on the door. "Bye Dennis!" Winnie said hugging him and kissing his cheek. Dennis touched the spot she kissed. "Aaaaaah! so THAT'S why you were on the roof." Johnny said. "What?!" Mavis said shocked. "He didn't! He's only 5!" "Of course he didn't!" Johnny said holding Mavis's hand. "I doubt he even knows what that is!" He said smiling. "Are you talking about sex?" Dennis asked. Johnny and Mavis suddenly went slack jawed. "Uh... Who told you about that?" Johnny asked. "Grandpa Vlad told me about it." Dennis said smiling. "And did you and Winnie?" Mavis began. "EW!" Dennis said gagging. "Hehe that's my boy." Johnny said picking him up and hugging him. "Ah! You found him!" Dracula said seeing Dennis in their arms. "Now can i see him for just a second?" He asked. "well... Okay." Mavis said as Johnny handed him over. Dracula held him before leaving the room. "I saw you dancing with your friend." Dracula said smiling as he set Dennis down to walk with him. "I heard you say she is your zing." He grinned even broader. Dennis blushed. "Papa Drac, i'm only 5." He said frowning while he looked away. "You are also a dracula! And with your blood you will be growing similar too Winnie with her werewolf years." Drac said. "She is perfect to spend your life/eternity with." Dennis remained completely perplexed. "Now now!" Vlad said coming forward. "I hope you aren't filling my great vampson's head with cheesy nonsense of gumdrops and roses." "Better that then have Winnie used as a means to scare his fangs out like my raccoon?" Drac said snidely. "Haha yes that vas a good joke." Vlad said smirking. "But no, the poor thing will never have an easy life, and from point one he needs to know that." "Papa Drac? Grandpa Vlad? Why do you always make my decisions?" Dennis asked in an innocent tone. "We aren't... Making your decisions." Drac said chuckling awkwardly. "No he's right." Vlad said setting him down. "He'll figure these things out himself." Dennis ran too the entrance. "Winnie!" Dennis called. Winnie turned around to be almost tackled by Dennis. "Turned the tables eh?" Winnie asked hugging Dennis. "Come on winnie lets go our flights almost here." Wayne said. "Daddy! Can i stay a week longer with uncle Drac? Pleeeeease!" Winnie whined. "Pleeeease uncle Wayne!" Dennis also begged. Wayne looked from one kid to the other. "*Sigh* Alright, i guess i should have expected my only respectful child to ask for something... Okay you can stay, i'll be back eventually, i trust your uncle drac to take good care of you until i return." Wayne said picking up his bag and leaving.