chapter 3

"YAY!" Winnie said tackling Dennis again too lick him. "Hehe!" Dennis try to bat her away slightly. "Oh break it up you two." Drac said picking them up with telekinesis. "This is a hotel, not little red riding hood." He said. Dennis starred at Winnie while Winnie stared at Dennis's cape and red hair before they burst out laughing. "Okay that's enough." Dracula stated setting them on a couch nearby. "I love you zing." winnie said hugging Dennis. "I love you Zing." Dennis replied hugging her also. "Ah that's so cute, i feel like i wanna barf." Vlad said. "But i should be going, i have to be awake for kicking the bat cronies outta my house." He said. "Need any help?" Dracula offered excited. "Yeah let's all go!" Mavis said and Dennis and Winnie also stepped forward. "Great family activity!" Vlad said chuckling. "Lets get in one of those newfangled thingamajigs." Vlad said pointing to the ride. "It's a car dad." Drac said rolling his eyes. They jumped in a drove off. Later. They all were outside and they could hear a roar from inside. "Lets go!" Drac said turning into a bat. Winnie leaped into the cave while Dennis also flew in while Vlad and Mavis were behind. "Okay get ready for a... Battle?" Vlad said before all the cronies flew out. "Well... That was easy." He said shrugging. They began to help clean the place with Vlad of the bat droppings not knowing that someone was lurking in the shadows. Bela the small vampire crony jumped onto Winnie suddenly before biting her in the neck. "AH!" She called as Bela began to drain her blood. "Winnie!" Dennis exclaimed swatting Bela off before crushing him with his foot. "Winnie! Are you okay!" Dennis asked coming too her side. She held a hand to the wound "Let me see!" Vlad said coming forward. "Oh no!" Vlad said removing the hand. "I don't know what will happen to her, but this bite... It's the same as a vampire bite." He said examining the wound. "But she's a werewolf." Dennis said. "What does this mean?!" Mavis said. "It means..." Vlad began. "That she'll be a vampire, and lose her wolf bloodline." Dracula said. "What do you mean her wolf blood?" Mavis asked. "Just like my father Vlad, Wayne wasn't always a monster, he to was once human... His child was born as a full werewolf, i have yet to understand what the repercussions of this will be." Dracula said. "Will uncle Wayne be angry?" Dennis asked worriedly. "I don't know..." Dracula said. Winnie began to start acting funny. She began to foam at the mouth. "Wi-Winnie?" Dennis asked as she fell to the floor in a seizure. "Let it happen!" Vlad said holding Dennis back. Dennis began to kick and whine trying to help her. Winnie began to change, her teeth shrank except canine teeth, and her hair was pulling back in except the hair on her head, and her greenish blue eyes turned a piercing red. "Winnie?" Dennis asked as Vlad set him down. Winnie shook her head and sat up awakening.