chapter 17

Dennis awoke from a bed that was unfamiliar too him and the unfamiliar headache of a hangover. "Oh yeah... I'm in trouble." He thought. "Hey, you're awake." Samantha said snuggling into him. "Samantha... I like you I really do... But my children are out there." Dennis said. Samantha smiled. "I know... You need them. Go. I'll be here when you get back okay?" She said kissing his cheek. Dennis got up and dressed before leaving. He grabbed his coat and gripped it tightly for a second before putting it on and leaving. "Dennis! Come on! We demand you come out!" Said a shout from down the hall. "Ay! I'm over here! What's wrong?" Dennis said. "Oh sorry, i thought you were refusing to come out." Dracula said coming over. "Wait? Why are you at Miss Samantha's room?" Dracula asked suspicious. Dennis shrugged. "Look i need to find my children." Dennis said in a serious tone. "I don't know why, but my people have found not a single paw print from Wayne, Wanda, or their children... Almost as if they never left. Suddenly Samantha's door burst open. "Dennis! I saw two werewolves and a vampire heading towards the Carpathians!" She said suddenly. "The Carpathians... No... No!" Dennis said. "That's where Bela lives!" Dracula said. The duo went vampire bat and left. "If she does anything with my children i will kill her." Dennis said going almost feral with anger and flying faster then Dracula could. He suddenly swooped his wings to his sides and shot like a bullet towards the mountains. "Finally." Dennis said approaching the cave not bothering to check for traps. He was ambushed by a vampire bat crony, but Dennis froze it without a flinch. "BELA!" Dennis shouted as he entered. "I DEMAND A WORD WITH YOU!" He howled. "Ah what a surprise." Bela said coming forward. "Where are my children?" Dennis said. "Children? No concern for your poor fiance?" Bela asked. "She ditched me and brought my children here... You know that." Dennis said. "Yes, but who said she had to bring your children here?" Bela said grinning. Bela then opened his mouth as wide as he could and looked as though he was uttering an ear piercing shriek, but Dennis heard nothing. "A new shriek i discovered." Bela said suddenly. "Only works on a vampire, but too high for a vampire too hear... Unless of course it is." He snapped his fingers. "Part werewolf." Dennis suddenly heard flapping wings, and stamping feat, and found himself surrounded by hundreds of vampires, and vampire bats. "What the?!" Dennis said backing away. "And i have my own lieutenant." Bela said laughing maniacally. Out forward stepped the last woman Dennis wanted too see. "Winnie." They said together. She looked the same as ever except she was half dressed in her normal attire and wedding attire, she had no whites of her eyes or iris's only blood red, and she foamed at the mouth. "She's mine now... And that's not all." Bela said clapping his hands too summon a bat forward. "I suspect you know my Colonel?" He said as another woman stepped forward. Dennis fell too his knees. "I betrayed my woman, for a woman who willingly betrays me." Dennis whispered crying. Samantha he knew was not under Bela's control for she had her own eyes. "Humans murdered my family... I simply return the favor too their descendants, but not before we have our way with you." Samantha said grinning evilly. Dennis didn't care anymore, he simply fell too his knees and cried. "All my fault." He whispered as Bela laughed. He pulled out a whistle and blew it. Dennis awaited the pain of thousands of teeth and claws... It didn't come. Dennis opened his eyes too see the mountains leaving as he was carried away by Dracula who had saved him.

BOOM! Dynamite twist! Hope y'all liked it, please favorite, put in library, follow me, etc. love you all so much!