chapter 12

hey guys sorry about the small wait, here.

3 months later

Dennis was pacing back and forth like the cliche. "Dennis-o-vich don't worry! She'll be fine!" Dracula said sitting him down. "Yeah come on bud take seat." Johnny said. Dennis did so rocking slightly. "Deeeeennnnnnniiiisssss" The zombie doctor groaned slowly. Dennis jumped up. The zombie gestured to follow him. Dennis rushed in. "Winnie, are you-" Winnie said. "Hush." Before showing two babies in cloth. "Meet your new son and daughter." She said as he removed the tops of the cloth. The baby girl was vampire, but the boy. "A werewolf." dennis said smiling. "Just like you were sweetie." He added kissing her cheek then his children on the heads. "You can hold her Dennis." She said holding the boy out. He lowered his arms. "Grrrr." Winnie suddenly said. "Sorry, instincts hehe, here." She said handing the baby over. "My he's a big one." Dennis said rocking him slightly.  "Nathaniel." He said. The babies eyes opened. "w-pth-whaaaaa!" The baby began tearing. "Aw! he must be hungry." Winnie said as Dennis handed Nathaniel back. "And what do you think of our new girl?" She said. She had frizzy short red hair and big black eyes. "Denise maybe?" Winnie said jokingly. Dennis chuckled. "Nah i think something else will have to work." He said smirking. "I think we should go with something different." "What about Esmerelda?" Winnie asked. "What do we want her for a gypsy?" Dennis said winking. "How about... Tamara." Dennis asked. Winnie smiled. "You just have all the answers don't you strawberry locks." She said smiling. The door suddenly opened. "May we see?" Dracula, and Johnny said. "Meet Nathaniel and Tamara." He said stepping aside. "Well isn't this little bat just the cutest... Werewolf?" Dracula said. "Well looky here little dude! You got a vampire daughter AND a werewolf boy! Cool!" Johnny said. Suddenly the door creaked open. "May i?" Mavis said awkwardly. Dennis nodded smiling. She came forward and saw the two babies before crying slightly. "They're beautiful." Mavis said before weeping suddenly. "Hey, uh mom don't worry, look why don't you and dad and grandpa go wait outside?" Dennis asked. "Of course, we'll uh, give you some time alone." Drac said winking. They left the room. "Well, there is only one thing left in this." Dennis began. "Surprise! Where's my little twins?" Grandpa Vlad said bursting in suddenly with balloons. "Hey! Great grandpa Vlad!" Dennis said after facepalming himself. "What?! A werewolf?" Vlad said laughing. "Well at least you weren't given a litter ha!" He said. "Yeah, good one, but the babies need feeding sooo." Dennis said. Vlad quick as a whip left. "Good! Now." Dennis began leaning next to her and whispering. "Here you lay with my children in your hands." Dennis said smiling before kissing her cheek slowly. "Only one thing to complete my afterlife with you Winnie." He pulled out a box and opened it revealing a ring. "Will you marry me?" He said. Winnie smiled. "You are the zing of my life, and i have loved you from day one, yes Dennis." She said sighing. Dennis came forward and kissed her.

Okay, here guys, don't worry there is a either a bit more, or a lot more, i am still deciding to make this big plot twist or not.