chapter 14

sorry for the wait, i had a sinus infection, bad jaw aches weak legs, felt like crap etc. Anyway, i hope you guys like this.

"Guys... Wait." Vlad said coming forward. Winnie had her vampire claws out a mouth foamed, Dennis was completely dead eyed. "We should go back and regroup, bring a few extra monsters." Vlad suggested. Winnie growled, Dennis grunted, and Dracula simply paced. "Four vampires and against a mutant bat monster army? Insane!" Vlad said nervously. Winnie and Dennis sighed. "Alright papa Drac you coming?" Dennis said shrouding into his cape. Dracula nodded. "I'm right behind you guys." He said flying back to the hotel. When they got there they found Mavis pacing back and forth. "Oh good i was worried, the room was a mess." Mavis began walking forward to hold there son. "Whoa... He's a vampire?" She stated. "Bela got him!" Winnie said. "But we're calling the monsters together to go attack the bat army." Mavis looked worried. "Is it such a good idea?" She asked. They looked at her surprised. "All of us are vampires... Why should we hold anger at Bela and risk the lives of other monsters." She said cradling Nathaniel. "Why risk Nathaniel and Tamara's parents?" She finished. Dennis walked forward, and grabbed Nathaniel, before setting him on the ground. Nathaniel looked up before beginning to crawl. "Papa." He said tugging at his jeans. Dennis began crying. "I never wanted this." He said bending to his feet to hold his child. Winnie put a hand on his shoulder. "We have our child, and that is what matters." Winnie said giving a strong squeeze to comfort him. "Mavis, can you take Nathaniel and watch Tamara for the day I think Dennis needs too rest." She asked with a begging look. Mavis nodded. Winnie smiled as he helped Dennis up. "Still a vampire, and stronger then you." She said putting his arm over her shoulder too support him. She lead him to his room. "Can i get you anything baby?" She asked setting him in bed. "Do you think mom is right?" Dennis asked sighing deeply. "Don't think, just rest." Winnie said. "I am, but what do you think?" Dennis asked again. Winnie went too the bathroom and came back with a cold washcloth which she brought over his forehead. "I think, that my Zing needs too rest, and stop asking questions." Winnie said avoiding the topic. "Winnie... You know i won't let the question go... Your opinion matters as much as mine, and most certainly more then my mother's." Dennis said sitting up from his bed. "Rest." Winnie repeated, but she couldn't deny his look. "*Sigh* Why just leave us be? What does he have to gain with us as vampires? I worry for our children, and even my own safety." She said. Dennis looked at her with an almost fearful look at the thought of her in danger. He put a hand forward and caressed her cheek. "I will die before i let Bela hurt you." He said bringing her head close for a kiss. "You need to let go of your stress... Rest baby." Winnie said laying him back. "You got my mom to watch the kids, there are better ways to relieve stress." Dennis said wrapping his arms around her neck and kissing her slowly. Winnie submitted to his affection, but slowly pulled away to take off her shirt. "Now you." She said. He undressed smiling. "I love you Winnie." Dennis said smiling. "I love you Dennis." She said as he pulled down his pants. After getting off his underwear she excitedly got ontop and prepared to thrust and turn while on his cock, starting to moan feeling her g-spot tremble. "Baby, oh-." Dennis said cut off by his moans. He put his hands underneath her legs lifting her up and bringing her back down. "Oh!" Winnie squealed with delight. He stretched his hands forward to play with her breasts. "Like them?" Winnie taunted. Dennis chuckled. "Wait." Winnie said getting off and pressing her breasts around is cock. "How about this?" She smiled before licking it. It brought him so much euphoria, but his energy was leaving, as he approached a climax. "Winnie... I'm." Was all he could manage as he came in her mouth. "Mmm." Winnie said as she swallowed his cum. "I knew you'd like it." She winked. She decided to lay next to him and cuddle and sleep as the sun began to rise.

Hope you guys like it, i'll be adding more action next chapter hopefully. comment what you want, favorite, share, and more.