chapter 10

Dennis was completely stunned, he was gonna be a father. "Dennis? Please say something." Winnie said shaking him a bit. "If it helps... I could... you know." Winnie began. "No." Dennis said suddenly shaking his head. "No abortion... I just... Wow we are in so much trouble." Dennis said freaking out. "Here baby just rest." Winnie said helping him lay down. "You're the one who needs rest!" Dennis said suddenly getting up. Dennis decided to pull his clothes back on before bringing her out of the closet. "Whoa! Where's the fire?" Uncle Frank said seeing them run straight into him. "Remember fire-" "Is bad." Winnie and Dennis said together. "We actually need to see Papa Drac." Dennis said knowing he would be the only one who could take this blow. "Yeah he's right over there." Frank pointed to him dancing with grandpa vlad. Dennis facepalmed himself. "Look sweetie... Maybe they don't need to... know." Winnie said. "*Sigh* No Papa Drac, and maybe even grandpa vlad can help." Dennis said. Winnie hesitated then nodded. "Well look who it is! The zing team." Dracula said patting Dennis's shoulder. "Happy birthday I-... What's wrong?" He said seeing their guilty faces. "We need to talk to you, just the two of you." Dennis said to them. "Let me guess, you got ol' Winnie here pregnant and want us to break the news?" Vlad guessed. Dennis got wide eyes. "Uh." Winnie began. "How did i know?" Vlad asked. "I saw that same look on crybaby late fangs here when he got his girl pregnant." He jabbed a thumb at Drac who was not amused. "Yes, dad." He said shortly. "Wait? YOU GOT WINNIE! PREG-" Dennis put a hand over his mouth before he could finish. "WE WERE HOPING... That you could take this gently." Dennis said slowly. "Okay, quick lets go through here." Drac pulled a torch and lead them through. "So as i was saying... YOU GOT WINNIE PREGNANT!" He shouted stunned. "Well... Yes." Dennis said gulping. "Wayne is SO gonna kill me." Drac said grabbing his hair. "How did this happen?! Nevermind i don't wanna know, just... What do we do?! Wait! Where is Vlad?" Drac asked seeing he didn't come into the passage. "Oh no." Dracula opened the passage and saw he was talking with Johnny, and Mavis. "HE DID WHAT?!" Mavis exploded. "Mavis calm down!" Johnny said. "I'M GONNA KILL THEM!" She said gaining a bloodthirsty look. "Dad! Where are they?!" Mavis asked seeing him in a secret passage. "Uh... Who?" Dracula asked trying to cover up for them. Mavis was literally fuming. "OH uh? Dennis and Winnie they went... That way!" Dracula pointed to the exit. Mavis was not amused. "Dad... GET! OUT! OF! MY! WAY!" She pushed him aside and went down the passage. "Johnny! You go left, i'll go right." Mavis zoomed through hoping to find them, not knowing that Dennis and Winnie both really were sneaking out the front door. "Mavis will kill you before we cool her down, and so will Wayne, be careful in the forest Wayne will be sending pups to catch you, and some of the zombies have been going feral the last decade or so." Dracula said shooing them out. Dennis and Winnie nodded before turning into bats and flying away. "We only have till sunrise." Dennis said. "Don't worry, none of the other pups will ever listen to him." Winnie said chuckling. "Winnie get under me, sunlight hurts a pregnant vampire chances." Winnie turned into a smaller bat and hid under Dennis. "No one ever knew about my treehouse." Winnie said. Dennis nodded and they flew towards it and hid inside. "We'll wait a day before hitting the road, your dad once said a doctor is about an hour away?" Dennis asked. Winnie nodded. "Here i packed some blood substitutes." He passed her a packet, and opened one himself. Dennis knew this wasn't gonna be good, but what other option was there?

Okay guys, hope you like it, i planned on making grandpa vlad a tattle tail with nothing but quips up his sleeve. Tell me your thoughts and what i should put next.