chapter 9

"Ow!" Dennis said waking up with an aching back. "Oh yeah i... Wow." He chuckled before waking Winnie up. "Hey, baby it's time to wake up... sunrise will be any second... Mom and dad will be worried if they don't find me." he said shaking her. Winnie yawned. "So where would this put you physically? 17?" She said smirking. "yeah, but 18, since i'm already aged from my original half blood, and my actual b-day is a week from now." he said getting dressed. "Ouch! Yeah sun is out." Dennis said ducking under a tree. Winnie snuck under with him. They decided to dress under the tree before zooming to the hotel through a secret entrance. "Okay, i'm going back to my room, mom and dad... they'll." Dennis began. "I know." Winnie nodded kissing him before going to sneak back into her room. Dennis did so as well. Dennis knew the shrunken head would rat her out, so he turned into a flea and snuck under the door. 1 week later "Okay, now to get ready for my b-day." Dennis said grabbing his cloak. He went down to main hall before being thrown back almost entirely. "SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone shouted. "Dennis-o-vitch!" Dracula said coming forward. "With a little bit of help from your dad." Johnny said. "And me." Whispered a voice in his ear. "Winnie!" Dennis said turning towards her. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I have a special present." Winnie said kissing his cheek. Everyone began dancing. "Well... Can i guess my present?" Dennis said grinning. "Hm... Nope! But i'll show you later... It's two gifts." Winnie said. Dennis was a bit confused. "Let's dance." Winnie said. They began to slow dance. "I have a gift for you." Dennis said kissing her. "That's one and two." Dennis leaned in. "I love you." Winnie smiled. "I love you too." She said. Everyone suddenly sang happy birthday before bringing out the cake and ice cream. "Cakey, haha!" Dennis said sarcastically seeing the cake in monster form. They all laughed but lit the candles for him. "What do you wish?!" Mavis asked him. Dennis blew them out. "Gotta keep it secret!" Dennis said mysteriously. They all went back to dancing, and dessert was served. "Time for your gift... Tell your mom you have a headache." Winnie said. Dennis did so and before he could go upstairs Winnie lead him to a private room. "Is this what i think it is?" Dennis said as she came close to him. "This is gift one." Winnie said. "I'll tell you gift number 2 after i get you excited." She began to pleasure him by sitting on his lap. "Now sit down and enjoy... Birthday boy." She said grinning mischievously. "Yes ma'am." Dennis said jokingly. She unzipped his pants and began to grind on him. "Oh... You really are amazing zing-zing." Dennis said readjusting a bit. "Aw! thank you baby!" Winnie said leaning forward to kiss him. "Now let me pleasure you... Master." She said pulling his underwear down. "Oooh." She said bringing her tongue forward. However before she could begin she felt something in her throat. "Oh no." Winnie said. "I was hoping to get you cumming first." Was all she could say before she vomited in a nearby bucket. "Winnie!" Dennis said getting up. "Ack! What- Why are you vomiting?" He asked. "Just-just a sickness." Winnie said wiping her chin. "Morning Sickness." She added. "WHAT?! You're... You're." Dennis began. "Pregnant... Daddy boy." Winnie said winking.

Okay, i had enough time too make this chapter, hope it's good, give your thoughts and ideas etc. g'night bros and sistas!