chapter 6

1st i have been given 2 votes too option 1 (Sex scene, explicit detail) I want at least 3 or more.

2nd if i do a make an explicit detail sex scene forgive me if it's crap never written one before.

Mavis followed Johnny until she reached him in bed flicking through channels. "Hi." Mavis said. Johnny didn't look up from the screen. "Hey." He answered. "Wanna go out for dinner tonight? I know you've wanted to for awhile." Mavis said. Johnny turned too her and smiled. "We don't need too... We can just... Talk." He said patting the side of the bed. She took a seat and crossed her legs. "I know why you're angry." Mavis said. "I'm not angry Mavey-wavey." Johnny said putting a hand on her shoulder. "I guess i feel more alone then ever... And that's saying something for this place." He said shrugging. "I love you Mavis, i love Dennis, you're both family... I just thought if you had the bravery to say yes to dennis-" Mavis stopped him with her lips. Johnny stopped with shocked, but returned the kiss. Mavis suddenly gained ragged breath. "I know you deserve better then this, I can do this..." She said beginning to bring her teeth close to his neck. Johnny gulped. "If you want." She finished. Johnny didn't even gulp for fear it would scrape her fang. Mavis not only felt hungry, and willing to do this, but it almost aroused her. "Johnny?" She whispered. Johnny knew his family would resent him for this, but they would accept him no matter what. He let a tear fall. "Yes." He said. Mavis also let a tear fall as she sunk her two fangs deep into his jugular vein. Johnny felt the sharp pain in his throat, he tried to gasp, but Mavis was sucking his blood and his oxygen at the same time. He suddenly closed his eyes and went limp. Mavis pulled away and sighed. Johnny's body now seized up and his limbs began to jerk in a funny fashion. Johnny suddenly sat up gasping for breath, but realized he had now need. "Mavis?" He almost hissed as he coughed on what was left of his blood. "Is it?" He began. "Yes." Mavis said putting a hand on his ice cold skin. "I guess we have new factors in our life." He said chuckling as he touched his new fangs. "Daddy!" Dennis said running forward. "Ah little dude!" Johnny said picking him up. "You look just like me!" Dennis said poking his fangs which poked back. "Oh and look who else is here!" Johnny said seeing a pair of read eyes dart behind the door. "Now Winnie, i see you." Johnny said knowingly. She didn't reveal herself. "Come on." Dracula's voice said. Dracula came forward holding Winnie like a baby before setting her on the bed. Dracula took a seat on another side. Johnny took one look at Winnie before doing something unexpected. Winnie was pulled into a big hug by Johnny. "Come here, i wanna thank you Winnie." He said patting her shoulder firmly. "Now." He gestured to his family. "We can all be a big happy vampily!" He said wittily. Winnie and Mavis rolled their eyes but they all hugged nonetheless. "Smile!" Dracula said holding a camera in front of them all. The flash went off, and though none of them were in the photo, they all were happy, and knew there was happiness too come, but would there be?

Well hope you like it, i'll be adding the mentioned scene in a couple chapters, so get those votes in brothers and sisters! I won't add it until i have a confirmation of what you guys want.