chapter 1

It was a cold night in Transylvania as Dennis slept in his room. Something happened when Dennis was awaken by a sudden brush on his feet. "Ah!" He said scrambling before falling out of bed. He didn't touch the floor however and was lifted back into bed by a small hand which had caught him. "Sorry!" Whispered a familiar voice. "W-Winnie?" Dennis said before using his night vision. "What's wrong Winnie?" Dennis asked. "Well Zing... I'm leaving tomorrow, and i almost forgot to give you your present." She said. "For your birthday." She gave him a quick hug before standing on him again. "Wow you're strong Winnie!" Dennis said laughing seeing her stand on his stomach. "And yet surprisingly light haha." He laughed and she giggled. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "... Happy birthday Zing-Zing" She said wagging her tail excitedly. "Th-Thanks Winnie... You didn't have to give me a gift." He said. "It was a gift for us both." She said kissing him again. Dennis blushed as she got out of his bed. "... um... Well... Bye Winnie, and thanks" He said smiling. "Thank you... My Zing." she left with a big grin. She leaped out an open window. "If you want Dennis... Your gift doesn't have to end here." She said gesturing for him to follow. He did and found her on the small balcony. "There is an even better view higher up." Dennis suggested turning into a bat. Winnie chose to climb along the drain pipe of the building. In five minutes they both were on the top of the building. Winnie took one big look at the full moon before letting out a true howl. "Awoooooooo!" She wailed like a hyena. "Wow... You look pretty Winnie." Dennis said scoping along the highest point of the hotel. Dennis removed the cloak as he stood on the bat shaped weathervane. Winnie stared at him as his cloaked fluttered. "You are quite hunky in the moonlight Dennis." Winnie blurted out. Being in the moon's shadow Winnie couldn't see Dennis blush, but with his night vision Dennis easily saw her blush even through her fur. He slid down the mortar and stood in front of her. He slowly slid his hand into hers before stepping in a rhythm that was an unmistakable dance. A slow dance at that. Winnie rested her head against Dennis's chest sighing. "Dennis? Zing-zing?" Winnie asked. "Yes Winnie?" Dennis said pulling her head away too look into her. "Am i your zing?" She asked. Dennis was taken aback. "Winnie, you know I want to stay here." He said laying her down so they could look at the stars. "I want to stay here... With you... Yes Winnie... You're my Zing" He said putting his hand in hers.

Okay guys tell me your thoughts and whether i should continue or not, and what your ideas are.