chapter 11

Dennis and Winnie decided to sleep the day away, and awoke just as the sun began setting. "Come on Winnie, we have to go." Dennis said. Winnie got up but look regretful. "Dennis... Maybe we should go back to the hotel... Maybe we can make your mom see otherwise." She said carefully. Dennis turned to her. "Are you nuts? She'd throw you into the sun and your father would rip me into shreds!" Dennis said. "Let's wait for things to die down, maybe a week, then we'll check and see if things are better." Winnie began shifting. "I can feel it... The baby." She said panting in fear. Dennis sat next to her. "It's okay, we'll be fine." Dennis said kissing her and rubbing the her belly. "Please don't sing like your dad and grandpa." Winnie said beggingly. Dennis laughed. "Nah, but we should get moving, if your brothers are on our tail it could get bad.  The two got up and went bat before flying away. "Sweetie! Remember if the wind gets too strong we rest!" Dennis said. The two began flying until they got out of the forest and too a nearby town. "Okay, avoid cars and act natural, humans don't mind vampires anymore." Dennis whispered. Winnie nodded. "I worked part time as an assistant so i have some money." Dennis said pointing to a nearby diner. "We need a place to stay, i here the homeless shelters are free, but i've never been to one." Winnie pointed to a place. "I feel we should lose our scent mainly and possibly stay in the forest again." Dennis pointed too a nearby clothing store. "Okay." Winnie agreed. The two went to get extra supplies, before taking a bath in the creek and getting new clothes. "Washing won't kill our scent entirely." Dennis said. Winnie went and came back with there old clothes. "We'll leave these in the creek." She suddenly looked crestfallen. "Our own scent will be hard too mask... We need to go into something stinky." She said. "What do you suggest?" Dennis asked. "Skunk." Winnie pointed to a mother skunk and her children. Dennis sighed and they slowly approached before scaring them. "Okay... Ugh, this better work." Dennis said gagging. "Back to the forest." Winnie said turning into a bat. Dennis followed, they were back at the treehouse just before sunrise. 1 week later. Dennis and Winnie were sitting in the treehouse eating fruit before there was a sudden noise. "You don't think?" Dennis began. They looked out the window and saw the zombies Dracula had warned them about. "Oh no, we gotta hide." Dennis said. "They can smell any sort of flesh Dennis! it's daylight, we can't fly." Winnie hissed. They began to hear moaning before and clutching at the ladder. "I'll do this." Dennis said grabbing a broken piece of wood. A zombie came upwards and came at Dennis before he took a swing breaking his head open. "One down." Dennis said. Winnie also grabbed a broken metal pole. "We can't scream them away either, more will hear us, and it might get us discovered." Winnie said kicking one down the ladder. Suddenly no more zombies came upwards. Dennis press an ear to the exit. "Dennis! It's uncle frank! Get down here now." Came frankenstein's voice. "Crap." Dennis said. The two went down and saw all the zombies were crushed into the ground, some were still twitching like bugs. "Here, sunscreen we're going back to the hotel." Frank said passing them a bottle. "Is mom." Dennis began. "Pissed? BEYOND pissed." Uncle Frank said shaking his head. "Luckily Wayne is more worried then upset." He said glaring at the two of them. "We were able to come to an agreement that we let the past be in the past if you two willingly come home." Frank said. They nodded. "Good, now come on." frank said leading the journey back. 

It has been a month and already Winnie was getting bigger, Dennis realized that even though she was vampire, she still had werewolf genes. What this meant for the baby was unknown, but they knew it meant she would be ready sooner then expected. "Sweetie! Can i have some casserole!" Winnie asked already expecting the answer. "No, we can't go into your cravings!" Dennis said for what felt like the millionth time. Winnie began to tear up. "Winnie, please don't cry!" Dennis began giving her a hug. "Okay." Winnie began trying to keep it together. "Surprise!" Johnny said coming in. A zombie doctor also came in with what appeared to be fancy doctor technology. "He's gonna perform a sonogram!" Johnny said excitedly. "Yeah, a sonogram." Mavis said sulkily arms crossed. The doctor hooked up the machine and began holding a device close to Winnie's stomach. At once a picture of a child appeared on screen. "There it is!" Dennis said closely observing. Winnie sighed happily, before crying again from mood swings. "Oooog Gendeeer?" The doctor asked sluggishly. "Hm sure!" Dennis said. "Twins, boy and girl." The zombie said moving to the other side. Another baby appeared in the picture.

Okay, sorry it's so long had to fit it all in, hope you guys like it thanks for the positive feedback