chapter 7

Good news too all the fans who voted... 3 XD But still it was all on number 1, so i will be doing a sex scene for the first time ever, PLEASE forgive me if it is total crap and disgusting I've only done implied sex scenes.

It has been one week since Mavis turned Johnny into a vampire, and today Wayne was picking up Winnie, he had been called about the incident, and though Winnie's mother was upset about her first daughter not being werewolf, she was happy for the full vampire family, Wayne was sad he didn't have a pup who actually listened too him, but knew she would be happy being like Dennis. The two were entering the hotels as zombies came forward with Winnie's bags. "Uuuuuugh!" One moaned holding a hand out. "Yes, thank you." Wayne said handing him a tip. Winnie skipped forward. "Hey dad! I'm a vampire like uncle Drac! And Dennis!" Winnie said before shooting upwards to get eye level. "Yes, you're a vampire now, but we're in a hurry, mother is in need of a doctor." Wayne said as Winnie's mother began to breathe raggedly holding her belly. "Another?" Winnie asked. Wayne rolled his eyes. "Come on, closest one is almost an hour away through the forest." Wayne grabbed her bags. "Say good bye to Dennis, and get to the car." He left. "Well bye zing-zing." Winnie said hugging Dennis. "Bye Winnie, i'll see you soon... I promise." Dennis said. "I promise too." Winnie said. "A good monster never lies Cakey taught me." Dennis said nodding. Winnie giggled kissed his cheek and flew too the car. "Ooooh! That's my big grandson!" Drac said smiling broadly and rubbing his head. "Papa Drac!" Dennis said fixing his hair back. "Alright since your a vampire, i trust Papa Drac not to try and kill you." Mavis said grabbing her purse. "I'm going out to show Johnny how to be a vampire, while Papa Drac watches over you." She turned into a bat and left. Dennis just continued to stare at where Winnie was, and held a hand to his cheek feeling the warm mark she made.

100 years later (Remember vampires do age, but slowly in Hotel Transylvania)

Dennis began running through the hotel in fear, he didn't want to be caught, if he made one wrong turn he was in for it. he turn left and bolted through a secret area Papa Drac showed him. "Aha!" He said finding the torch. He pulled it. "Zing-zing!" Winnie said tackling him. "Dang it!" He said laughing. "Got you!" She taunted getting up. "Alright now my turn!" Dennis said preparing to be the chaser. "Oh look!" Winnie said noticing the sundown. "Last one to the field is rotten guano!(Bat poop)" Winnie chimed. "Dang it!... Again!" Dennis said shooting after her. He flew across the road and flew until he found her running under the thick trees. "Well looky what we have here." Dennis said dive bombing. Winnie looked up and jumped back. Dennis face first hit the earth. "DANG IT!" He said rubbing his head. He jumped up and tackled her. "Okay! Okay! Enough vampire tag!" She said laughing herself breathless. "Whoa! Look where we are!" Dennis said turning around. Winnie saw. It was a poorly constructed treehouse with a wooden frame saying "Only pups." on it. "I remember this... it was my fifth birthday, and... wow." Dennis said getting nostalgic. "Yeah... Come a long way since huh?" Winnie said giggling. Dennis looked at her giggling, and saw her eyes shine in the moonlight. "You know i've never done this before." Dennis said leaning in. "And neither have i Dennis." Winnie said putting her hands on his shoulders. Their lips soon met in a kiss.

Okay guys tell me what you think, i'll be adding the sex scene next chapter so be prepared friends and fans n stuff. If you like this please vote, favorite, all that stuff and spread my page and be sure to check out my AT fanfics and Skyrim fanfics, and more.