chapter 8

Dennis held Winnie close in a close hug as he began kissing her on the neck using his fangs slightly. "Mmm" She said as he pressed his teeth into her causing a feeling of pain and pleasure. Soon she began too sigh and pant, pressing closer into his embrace. "Dennis." Winnie said panting deeply. Dennis let go and looked into her eyes. "Please." She said pulling off his cape. Dennis nodded. He began to undress as he pulled off his shirt and unbuckle his pants. "You too." he said helping her get out of her clothes. He decided to encircle and begin kissing her neck slowly pulling her shorts down. "Mmm may i?" He said teasingly fingering with her bra straps. "If you can do it right." She said playfully winking. She began to sigh affectionately as he pulled her out of her bra. "Please Dennis... More." She said leaning back into his hug. He then bent down and slowly pulled off her panties. "Right here in the forest My Zing?" He asked unsure standing up. "Right here my love." She said kissing him. Winnie began to take control leaning him onto a patch of dirt. "Hehe, a bit frisky are we?" He said winking. She began to take off his pants and started rubbing through his underwear. "Do you like that." She whispered seductively. "Aaaah." Was all he could utter as she began to go faster. Winnie could feel him getting harder. "I think it's baby." She said tugging slightly on his underwear. Dennis nodded slightly grunting and sighing. She slowly pulled the briefs away and starred before Dennis began to get a little redfaced. "Winnie? Is it... Oh-" Dennis was cut off with a moan as Winnie engulfed his erection. "Oooohhhh Winnie..." He began subconsciously thrusting his hips upwards. Winnie began to suck harder. She suddenly pulled off however. Dennis whined. "Now your turn." Winnie said winking. She repositioned until she her pussy was right on his face. Dennis decided to only tease her first. "Mmm right there." She sighed. She returned to giving him oral in a 69 position. Dennis nervously put his hands on her ass pulling her pussy right onto his tongue. "Ooooh!" She said tightening slightly. Dennis felt like he was about to pass out from pleasure. "Wait get up!" Dennis said. Winnie did so. "What's wrong." Winnie asked confused. Dennis pushed her onto the ground. "It's time." He said. Winnie nodded. Dennis held her arms down and positioned his cock an inch before pushing it all into her. "AH!" She said tearing a bit. "It's okay!" She said seeing his worried face. She felt numb before feeling the pleasure again. She began moving her hips to stimulate. "Oh... Zing." Dennis said smirking as he decided to start playing with her breasts. Winnie felt herself go tingly. Dennis leaned in too kiss her before he suddenly arched. "Winnie! I'm cumming!" He said slamming deep into her pussy. Winnie groaned pushing her fingernails deep into his back crying in joy and pleasure as his seed sizzled in her pussy. "Oh Dennis!" Winnie said finishing her part. Soon she released also. Dennis's arms gave out and he fell too the ground exhausted. "Happy birthday Zing." Winnie said winking. "Oh yeah, forgot about that." Dennis laughed before falling asleep in her arms.

Okay guys! Tell me your thoughts, and more i hope you love it. The fans asked for it, and i have brought it!