Chapter 1

Jeanette's P.O.V

I go back to my enormous house after a long day. My boss order me to go home since I was no use by now in the HQ. While I enter my home I felt so lonely in a really big place so I decided to take a shower. While I was in there I remember that I never had a normal childhood. When I was 9 my Boss taught me how to defend myself from others and how to use different types of weapons and when I was 16 my dad told me that my mother, Esmaralda Martinez, die when I was 7 by a guy name Soryu Oh, the leader of The Ice Dragons. It was thanks to that men that I never had the love of a mother that all the kids talk about when a was little. Now I'm 25 and second commander from my dads gang named The Saints.

Once I finished taking a shower I heard a knock on my front door. I got dress and grab my gun then I hide it around my waist. I made my way downstairs to answer the door and from the peek hole I saw about 3-4 drunk men outside my front yard. I could heard one of them say what he was going to do to me and the others started to laugh. I got my gun out and swing open the door and pull the trigger which fire and send them out running. After that I went to my room which was a really huge room with a king size bed and mirrors attached to the closest door.

The next morning I was awoken by my phone ringing and when I saw the ID caller it was my Boss.

Me:"What do you want? You know some of us are still sleeping." I say with an angry tone of voice.

Boss:"Who do you think you're taking to you little..."

I cut him before he could finish his sentence.

Me:"so, why did you call?"

Boss:"Jeanette you really are an idiot, We have a meting today"

Me:"I'm on my way, good bye boss" I say with irritation