what is she doing here?

As Shai is going to the mall with her friends I'm home cleaning. I don't really like cleaning but yeah so now and then it has to be done so it's my turn now.

When I just swing and sing with the music the doorbell rings and I open up. When I open it I stand in shock it's Ruth.

"Hey Theo I'm back in here for a while and I just miss you so much" I still stand there I didnt move. "Uhm okay come in" while she comes in she gives me a hug "I have to tell you something Theo" she says getting me wondering what she has to say. "Well tell me Ruth. okay so I was thinking about you I mean yeah I miss you as my boyfriend and I want you back" I shake my head laughing.

"Look Ruth I don't want to hurt you but I'm going to marry to Shai" with that she is almost crying. "but Theo... Look Ruth you were the one that wanted to start over in The Netherlands I didn't so I stayed here and now you want me back?" I don't want to be with her I want to be with Shai. don't get me wrong I still love Ruth but as friends and nothing more.

"Well Okay Theo I still love you but It's okay I see why you are with Shai I mean yes I was kind of jealous of here in the beginning but now I like her she is a great friend and I will not ruin your relationship." See that's why Ruth and I are still friends she cares for me and Shai.

After a while Ruth leaves and Shai is back. We eat dinner. "So how was your day?" Shai asks smiling. "It was okay and weird. Ruth came here to tell me she wants me back. so I told her that I'm gonna marry you and she was okay with it. she cares for us both so after She told me we jus chat about our life and she met a man and now she is sure she wants a relationship with him so yeah."
I see her listen carefully. She smiles at me and says "well thats a shock but I know she is our friend and I like that she is okay with us and that she also found someone" we both smile.

"You know I can't wait to marry you I wish I could marry you today and get some mini Theo's" i say laughing.
"Oh Theo I wish we had kids. What about make some kids right now? Like now now?" I wiggle my eyebrows "yes why not?"

So there we go. We go to our bedroom and that's where the magic happends.

A/n
So these past weeks were strange so let me tell you something. I'm 17 years old and I have a boyfriend. I see you thinking okay so what? Well I will tell you he proposed to me. And yes I said No bc yeah I'm 17 I don't wanna marry in my teenage years.... dont get me wrong I love him so much but I'm too young to marry so yep that was my story also i went snowboarding yesterday which was awesome!
Okay so that was what i wanted to say I love you all Sunshines😘

A big hug to you all,

Anne