my everything

It's early in the morning when i wake up feeling sick, I wish this pregnancy wasn't with sickness and pain but it is.
Theo wakes up smiling and seeing the look on his face concerned, he knows it's hard for me but it's for the good right?

"Goodmorning my princes, how is my little sunshine doing in there" he says kissing my belly. "Well it's making me feel sick but i think he or she is okay "
It's been like this for a few weeks now but my mom says that this is only for the first few weeks.

"So what do you want for breakfast? Should i make some delicious Theo Waffles he winks at me. Oh yeah i would love that Theo" he kisses me and goes downstairs. The way he handles all this is amazing he is so sweet and cares for me all day he is gonna be a great dad to our kid.

"Hey Theo the ultrasound is tomorrow are you excited?" I scream "Yes i am my princes and the waffles are ready!" He screams back.
That's what i love about him he always treat me so nice and all how did i deserve such a man like him?

I walk downstairs with the smell of fresh waffles the smell makes my nasious feelings go away. "You are way too good for me. No i'm not you and the baby need all my love plus you know it's a small gesture for me. I really love you shai, you and the baby are my everything."

The rest of the day is just a normal day or well it's always special with Theo by my side.

A/n
Sorry for the boring chapter it's just a filler bc i havent updated for a long time. Im really sorry sunshines i've been so bussy with school and just my life that i didn't had time to update :( i hope you like the chapter

Much love
Anne😘