Bullied

Darius's POV:

The bell rang and I got out of that classroom with Rigel.

"Hey Rigel? Do you want to go work on that assignment?" I asked her.

"Uh- Now?" She asked a little worried.

"If you don't want to it's okay, really! We can reschedule!" I told her.

"Seriously?" She asked me and I nodded. "Thank you, so much! Is just that I promised I would meet up with your sister. I think that at the end of the day I will be at your house. Okay?" She asked and I nodded. "See you later then. Bye!" She said and gave me a kiss in the cheek before turning around and exiting the building. I couldn't help but smile at her actions.

I looked at my watch: 15h30 pm.

It time to have some fun. I grabbed my phone and called Nathan.

"Hey dude!" I said.

"Hey Darius! What's up?" He asked.

"It's time to have fun!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Do you really think he will be there?" He asked.

"Of course! He knows what happens if he doesn't show up! Shall we?" I answered him.

"Sure! I'll meet you there." He said and ended the call.

I got out of the building and walked towards my car. I turned the car on and started driving to our usual spot.

5 minutes later there I was.

"'Sup dude?" I said to Nathan that was leaned against a wall.

"I told you he wouldn't come.." He said.

"Patience my friend. Patience. He has to come." I told him leaning against the same wall.

After a couple minutes he finally showed up.

"You're late!" I told him coldly.

"I'm sorry." He said looking at the floor. "I have better things to do rather than be beaten up." He mumbled but I heard him very well.

"You'll come whenever we want you to come!" Nathan said in a harsh tone and punched his face.

"Stop.. Please ju- just stop! Please!" He begged.

"We don't care if you have better things to do. You will come every time we want, and we will stop beating you up whenever we want to!" I said and kicked him in the ribs.

After a couple of punches and kicks and then punches again we heard something.

"Hey! Leave the kid alone!" A man said and started walking towards us. He had a bat with him, so Nathan and I sprinted out of there as fast as we could.

"That was priceless! Have you seen that kid's face?" Nathan laughed as soon as we reached the car.

"Yeah! What about that man? How did he find us anyways?" I asked him laughing.

"I don't know. Let's go home! The girls must be coming." He said and I nodded.

••••••••••||••••••••••

Rigel's POV:

"Hey Sasha!" Leah and I said at the same time.

"Girls! I'm so glad you're here! The kids have been asking about you the whole day." She said giving me and Leah a tight hug.

We pulled away and went to the big living room that the orphanage had. Everyone was there, even Lily, except Sebastian.

"Rigel!" I was interrupted from my thoughts by a five year-old kid that jumped to my arms.