Wedding Proposals

Rigel's POV:

I left the house and started driving towards the hospital. Nathan asked to take the day off to plan everything for tonight, and his boss agreed and wished him good luck. Everyone in the hospital knows that I'm going to pick up Leah to gain some time, so when I reached the hospital, I talked to some nurses and they warned Leah and told me to wait in the waiting room.

After a few more minutes, Leah came to me.

"Why are you picking me up?" She asked with a confused look.

"We're going on a double date tonight." I said before standing up.

"You and Dazs?" She asked and we started walking towards the hospital doors.

"You and I! With Dazs and Nathan. I have no idea what will happen, they just asked us to dress something fine and formal. So, let's go to the mall!" I said and entered my car before driving towards the mall.

When we reached the mall we looked for anything in every kind of store that that mall had. We literally saw in every single store, and nothing. We entered the only store we didn't see, Urban Outfitters. When we entered the store I spotted the perfect jumpsuit for tonight. It was pretty simple, but also, pretty formal. I'm a jumpsuit girl, can't help it. I took one and went to the fitting room, I liked how it looked so I'll take this one. After a few more minutes, Leah found a black dress, that suited her very well, so she took it as well.

We paid for our outfits and drove back to my place to get ready for tonight.

*buzz  buzz buzz buzz*

"Hey." I said quickly after putting it on speaker. Luckily for me, Leah was downstairs, in the living room, watching something on television, while she waited for me.

"Are you guys ready?" Dazs asked.

"I'm just putting on some make-up, and then we're ready." I answered him.

"You don't need make-up. You're beautiful with or without it!" He said and I smiled at his statement.

"Thanks, we're coming now. Love you, see you soon!" I said and he said he loves me too and ended the call.

I ran downstairs as fast as my heels let me and looked at Leah.

"Are you ready?" I asked her and she stood up.

"Yes I am, let's go!" She said and we went to my car before started driving.

••••••••••||••••••••••

Darius's POV:

"Do you think she's going to like it?" Nathan asked me.

"Nate, relax. She's going to love it, they are going to love it." I guaranteed him.

"Are you going to ask her?" He asked and I sighed understanding what he meant.

"I don't know Nate. This is your night, I don't want to ruin it." I answered him.

"Dude, you're not going to ruin it if you do it!" Nathan said. "I think you should do it." He said.

"I'll think about it!" I promised and he nodded his head.

After 30 minutes, Leah and Rigel arrived. I don't blame them, we choose a very distant place to do this.

"Where are we?" Leah asked after she and Rigel entered the house. They looked so beautiful, I don't usually say this about my sister, but she looked beautiful, just like Rigel. But Rigel always looks beautiful.

"You look amazing!" Nathan and I told them and they chuckled.

"Thank you, so do you!" Rigel said and approached me before giving me a quick kiss.

"You didn't answer my question, where are we?" Leah asked looking around the house.

"We are at my dad's honeymoon lake house. He bought this house for his honeymoon and now it's just a vacation house." Nathan answered her and she looked surprised.

"Let's dinner, shall we?" I asked and they all agreed.

Nathan and I decided that the dinner would be sushi, because all of us love sushi. When we were eating the dessert, Nathan spoke up:

"Did you like the dinner?" He asked Rigel and Leah, but Rigel didn't answer because she already knew what was going to happen.

"I loved it! It has been a wonderful night." She answered him with a smile.

"It's not over yet." He said and she gave him a confused look. Nathan quickly stood up and grabbed her hand. "Leah Marie Callahan, " he said after bending down in one knee and watched Leah starting to cry. "Will you, make me the happiest man on earth, and become Mrs. Leah Monroe?" He asked and she started to cry even harder.

"I- I would love to be your wife!" She said and he stood up before spinning her around and giving her a very passionately kiss.

"See? We told you she would say 'yes'!" Rigel told him and he chuckled.

"You knew about this?" Leah asked us and we nodded our heads.

"I'm so happy for you!!" I said and gave her a tight hug.

"Hey, Leah! Do you mind having our wedding in the same day as another couple?" Nathan asked and I looked at him.

"That depends, who's the couple?" She asked and looked at my plate, not wanting to hear his answer.

"Dazs and Rigel." There it is. "I mean, if she says yes."

***

Rigel's POV:

"What are you talking about? We're not getting married, he didn't even ask me." I said and looked at Dazs.

"Would you say yes, if I asked you?" He asked and I looked at her straight in the eye.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked him. "Of course I would." I said like it was obvious.

"In that case." He said and stood up before walking towards me. "Rigel, we may be dating for just two years, but I already know that you're the one that I want to spend my whole life with. I have always loved you and I'll always will. I don't see why we have to wait any longer." He said started to bend down in one knee before taking a small ring out of a small box he had in his pocket. "Rigel Monroe, will make me pleasure of becoming my wife?" He asked and my jaw dropped.

"Of course I'll be your wife!" I said and jumped to his arms while he kissed me passionately. When we pulled away, I gave him my hand, but my hand was shaking so bad that he spent two minutes putting the ring on my finger.

"So, it's going to be a double wedding!" Leah said with excitement.

"I thought that only happened in the movies." Dazs said and we all chuckled.

This is going to be one hell of a wedding.