20 Question Game and Forgiveness

Darius's POV:

*knock knock*

"If I open the door am I going to see the two bullies that beat me up?" He heard him asking from the other side of the door.

"Let's just say you're going to see the two bullies that are truly and deeply sorry about what happened." I said and the door slowly opened and revealed a poker face Sebastian looking at us.

He nodded his head and told us to come in. We entered the room and sat down on his bed. He closed the door and turned to us.

"You want me to believe that you two are here to say sorry?" He asked and we nodded our heads. "How can I trust you? You may be here to beat me up again!" He practically yelled at us.

"Sebastian, calm down. We're not here to beat you up again, we promise you that." Nathan spoke up before I did.

"How can I be sure of that?" He asked us.

"You can listen." Nathan answered him and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Look, don't ask us what was the reason why we beat you  up. We don't have a reason why we decided to beat you up, we just wanted to have some fun. We-" I started but he interrupted me:

"Have some fun? Beating someone up is 'having fun'?"

"Listen!" I might have said that a little louder than I thought, because Sebastian jumped from his seat when I said it. "Sorry. Look, we just want to apologize. What we did wasn't right, we know that. That's why we're here!" I said.

"What do you want in exchange?" He asked.

"We don't want anything in exchange, we just want to apologize." Nathan told him.

"It sounds like you two are saying this for obligation!" He rolled his eyes and said.

"Look, we have two very important girls that know you very well an-" I started but he interrupted me.

"Rigel and Leah?" He asked us.

"Yes, exactly." I answered him. "They are really upset with us and we figured that if we want them to be okay with us, we had to apologize to you. Nathan and I talked about it and we agreed that apologizing to you is the best way of forgetting that this ever happened. We don't want to live with this for the rest of our lives. We understood that beating you up wasn't fair, at all. Being 23 years old and beating a 18 year-old teenager isn't fair, it only proved how immature we were to you." I paused and then finally said: "We're sorry. We really are."

"I accept your apologies." He mumbled.

Nathan and I looked at each other and then Nathan said smiling:

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure." He said and I smiled at him.

"Thank you so much Sebastian. I hope we can all be friends some day." I said and Nathan and I got up from his bed.

"Me too." He said and then we left his room.

We passed the living room and exited the orphanage. Then we went to our cars and drove back to Nathan's house.

When we arrived there we saw that neither Rigel or Leah were there, so we decided to watch a movie.

••••••••••||••••••••••

Rigel's POV:

Leah and I arrived at my house, hoping that neither Nathan or Darius were there. Unfortunately, they were.

"Hey girls, can you come here please?" We heard Darius calling from the living room.

I wasn't in the mood to see Darius again after what happened yesterday. He said that he was going to remember what happened, but he didn't so it kind of changed my happy mood. But I couldn't expect that he would remember, he was drunk. Everybody knows that when someone is drunk, she or he is never going to remember what happened the night before. At least in my opinion.

We walked in the living room and saw them watching some action movie on TV.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

"We just want you to know that we found Sebastian today and we officially apologized to him. And he accepted." Darius said and I nodded my head.

"Just because he accepted, it doesn't mean that we are going to forgive you." Leah said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Why? We apologized to him. He accepted. What do we have to do to make you forgive us?" Nathan asked frustrated.

"An explanation. A reason why you did what you did. I'm sure Sebastian asked you why you did what you did..." I told both of them.

"Why do we have to give an explanation? You're not our mother!" Nathan said and then closed his mouth with apologetic eyes.

"Fortunately, I'm not." I told him and went back to my room.

*knock knock*

"I don't want to see you." I said looking at my laptop.

"It's not Nathan." I looked at the door and see Darius coming in.

I don't want to see you either. I thought to myself. He sat down next to me and looked at my laptop. I was in my Facebook feed, so I didn't mind him watching it.

"Why did you left the living room when Nathan talked about your mother?" He asked not looking at me.

"Why did you beat up Sebastian?" I asked not looking at him either.

"I asked first." He said, this time looking at me.

"And I asked second." I said looking at him and he chuckled.

"That's not how this game works." He said laughing.

"It works for me!" I said laughing too.

"How come?" He asked me.

"Well, you're not going to tell me the real reason why you beat up Sebastian, and I'm not going to tell you the real reason why I don't talk about my mother." I said and he looked at me confused. "Even though I'm dying to know your reason, I'll wait until you're ready. I hope you do the same." I finished and he smiled at me.

"Well then, why don't we work on our Law assignment?" He asked and I nodded my head in agreement.

"How are we going to know each in two months?" I asked him.

"20 question game?" He suggested.

"That games is ridiculous. People only play it so they can find out the deepest secrets of someone." I told him.

"What's the matter with that?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't want my deepest secrets to be revealed in front of the whole class!" I said.

"I promise you, that your deepest secrets are not going to be revealed in front of the whole class." He assured me and I nodded my head. He took his laptop of his backpack, that he brought with him, and we started playing the game.