Explanations

Rigel's POV:

It's been five days! Darius hasn't left the outside of my bedroom yet! He has been on the other side of my door for five days! He only leaves to take a shower and to eat. Right after he does both of those things he comes back to my door. I'm starting to get worried.

"Hey Rigel!" Leah said from the other side of the line.

"Hey! Look I'm calling you because your brother has been here for five days! Don't you think it's enough? Aren't your parents worried?" I asked her.

"Nope. Everyone in this house knows that Darius is only going to leave your door and your house when you hear him out!" She said.

"He slept with another girl and told that same girl my secret!" I said frustrated.

"Look, I'm not defending him, but what if he didn't mean to? What if he wasn't sober when he did those things? You have to remember that the day before it all happened was the same day as your party. We both know that Darius is a party boy!" She said chuckling at the last part.

"You're right, maybe I should hear him out." I said and hung up the phone. I took a deep breath and started walking towards the door.

I slowly opened it and see Darius hitting his head hard on the floor.

"Oh my God! Darius are you ok?" I said after approaching me.

He gave me a confused look and sat down on the floor. "Darius? Who's Darius?" He asked me slowly and my jaw dropped.

"No no no no no no n-"

"I'm just messing with you!" He said and got up. I was still on the ground looking at nowhere, I put my hand in my chest and tried to breathe but it was useless.

"Rigel? Are you okay?" He asked me after approaching me.

"Can't... Breathe..." I tried to say shaking my head.

"Are you asthmatic?" He asked and I simply nodded my head. "Oh boy! Okay. Where do you keep your inhaler?" He asked and I looked around trying to remember where I left it.

***

Darius's POV:

"I.. I- can't remember!" Rigel cried putting another hand in her chest.

"Okay Rigel, calm down! We are going to find your inhaler. I promise you!" I said and started to look in every drawer she has, every box, everything.

"Na- Nathan." She simply said and I looked at her. "Nathan has a SOS inhaler for me..." She said.

I ran as fast as I could to Nathan's room and opened the door.

"Hey buddy what's up?" He asked and I started to look around his room to see if I found the inhaler.

"I need your sister's SOS inhaler!" I said and he immediately stood up and went to his attached bathroom. After a few seconds he came back to the room and gave me the inhaler.

"Here, two hits and a few moments and she will be fine!" He said and I thanked him before heading back to Rigel's room.

"Okay Rigel here it is!" I gave her the inhaler and she immediately took the two hits and waited two minutes before standing up and going to her bed.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"For what?" She asked. Her sweet voice still recovering for her asthma attack.

"Causing you the asthma attack.." I mumbled.

"Don't worry. It happens more often than you think." She said with a comforting smile.

"Why did you open the door?" I asked softly.

"I wanted to talk to you." She answered and I looked at her surprised.

"You did?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I - I'm ready to hear your explanation." She answered.

"Oh okay!" I said before taking a deep breathe. "Look, the last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you, and I'm truly deeply sorry if I did! I was very drunk when the party was over, I remember saying it to Amanda but I also remember regretting it. Just as I remember that I regretted the moment I slept with her." I said.

"Darius I don't care if you're dating her, I really don't!" She said and I shook my head at her.

"I'm not dating her! Rigel, I don't love her. I don't even like her! She just said that to piss you off. You know that I'm not that kind of guy anymore." I said and sat down even closer to her. "Rigel, I changed because of you, you changed me." I told her and she shook her head.

"Darius-" She started but I interrupted her.

"No Rigel. It's true! You did changed me. Don't try to deny it! You are the only girl that could actually change me. When the incident with Sebastian happened and you got mad, I understood that I didn't want you to stay mad at me, so I promised myself that I was going to change, for you." I admitted and she smiled at me.

"Darius you changed, because you promised to yourself that you were going to change!" She completed my statement.

"Because of you Rigel! Can't you see it?" I asked her and she shook her head and gave me a confused look. "I- I love you Rigel. I really do! I never thought I would say this to a girl since Patricia." I admitted and she stayed quite.

***
Rigel's POV:

Oh my! Did he just say-? No, he didn't, did he?

I looked at him with a confused look and he immediately stood up.

"You know what? Forget what I just told you. I don't know what I was thinking. Of course you would never-. I'll just leave." He said and I immediately stood up from my bed. He opened the door and I immediately ran towards it and closed it.

"No! Please stay, let's talk about this." I said and he turned his back at me, walking towards my bed and sitting in it again.

"Rigel, leave it. I'll be fine fine, really. I've been through this before!" He said and stood up again, ready to leave the room.

"Would you ever shut up that big mouth of yours?" I said after stopping him from leaving. He gave me a confused look and I couldn't help but to put my hands around his neck and giving the kiss that I've been wanting to give him since that night after the fraternity house party. He stayed shocked for a few moments but then kissed me back, he put his hands in my cheeks and depended the kiss, I pulled him even closer to me and titled my head, and so did he. We stayed like this for a few minutes until I pulled away breathlessly.

"I love you too, Dazs!"