Epilogue

Rigel's POV:

It's been almost three years since Dazs and I got married, just like Nathan and Leah. On our honeymoon, Dazs and I went to Bora Bora, French Polynesia, and Nathan and Leah went to Santorini, Greece.

A year after our honeymoons, I became an aunt and Dazs became an uncle. That's right, Nathan and Leah had a baby, a little guy named Benjamin. We call him Benji, but sometimes we used his full name when we're mad at him.

Today, Nathan and Dazs decided to pick up Benji from his nanny's house, while Leah and I stayed at home to prepare the dinner that will happen tonight.

"Have you told him yet?" Leah asked me and I shook my head.

"No, I'm trying to find the right moment, but it's complicated." I told her.

"Why don't you just say it? Like taking a bandage out." She said and I chuckled at her comparison.

"Yeah okay. Let's practice." I said and cleared my throat. "Hey Dazs, how was work today? Mine was great. Hey I have something to tell, oh yeah, I'm pregnant. Do you want some chicken?" I said and after it gave her a poker face. "Not going to happen!" I told her and picked up the salad before putting it in the center of the dinning room table.

"You'll never know unless you try." She said and followed me to the dinning room.

"What if he doesn't react the way I want? What if he doesn't want a baby?" I asked and she gave me a poker face.

"Oh of course he wants a baby! He was happier that Nathan when I told him I was pregnant!" She said and I chuckled remembering his reaction.

"But your brother is a very well-known lawyer. Everyone wants him as their lawyer, he's like David Beckham, but as a lawyer. A baby will only make his career from the top to the bottom." I sighed and she chuckled.

"That will never happen!" She said. "I'll let you choose when you want to do it, okay?" I nodded my head. "Just promise me that you will not make an abortion and that you will not wait till the sixth month to tell him." She said and I gave her my pinky.

"I promise you, I will not do that!" I said and she gave me her pinky as well.

Soon the guys and Benji entered the house and we started lunching and talking with each other.

••••••••••||••••••••••

*buzz buzz buzz buzz*

Leah.

"Hey!!" She said excited.

"Hey! Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"Have you told him yet?" She asked and I sighed.

"Not yet! I have no idea how to tell him." I said and she sighed.

"Promise me you'll tell him today, somehow." She begged.

"Fine, I'll tell him today." I said and she screamed in excitement.

"Yes!!! I got to go, bye!" She said and ended the call.

I entered my room and started walking from one corner to the other, thinking about how I will tell Dazs about this. Fortunately Dazs wasn't home yet, so I still had a few time to think.

All of a sudden he arrived home.

"Babe? Where are you?" He called from downstairs.

"Upstairs!" I said and I could hear him coming to our room.

He entered our room and gave me a quick kiss.

"What are you doing upstairs?" He asked.

"I was just thinking." I answered him and took a deep breath. "I have to tell you something." I said and he shook his head.