1

7 years ago

She wake up in the morning just to be greeted with the light from the sun . She stretched her arms , while her rubbing her eyes . She smile to herself thinking that she can spend her time with her bestfriends , none other than , Neul Byul and Seul Ra .

She got off from her bed taking her towel , and goes straight to the bathroom to take a shower . She took a 30 minutes shower because of the hot yet cooling water . Ah ~~~ Such a nice day to start , she thought smiling to herself . Never have she ever knew that having this kind of bestfriends with her , she will be able to learn more about herself . As in , knowing what she likes and what she hates . Her bestfriends knows her really well .

Getting ready to go on a shopping date with her bestfriends are probably the best thing in her life . " Mom , Dad . I'm going now " she said smiling to both of her parents . Her mother smile at her and ask " Where are you going my little princess ? " She looked at her Mother with a shock expression but quickly regain her sense back and say , " I'm going for a shopping date with my girls Mother " she felt weird due to her Mother's sudden question . In all her 20 years of living , never her Mother had ask her where is she going . Or maybe her Mother did but never with this kind of concern .

She nodded her head and walk out of her door to go to her driver's , Min Hyuk ssi . She bow a little bit and greet him with a smile " Good morning Min Hyuk ssi " He bow and greeted her back " Good morning Agassi ~~ " She walk up to the car and Min Hyuk ssi open the car door for her to enter . " Thank you Min Hyuk ssi " she said . " No problem Agassi ~~~ Can I know where do you want to go Agassi ? So I can drive you there ? " Min Hyuk ssi ask her . She told him to go to her bestfriends house to fetch them and after that , they can go on shopping date after a long time .

She was stuttered when her phone rang . She look at the Caller ID and saw it was Neul Byul who is calling her . So she answered the phone " Hello ? " she said . " Neul Ra ah ~ Where are you ? Are you on the way now ? Are you going to pick me up ? " Neul Byul bombarded her with a lot of questions not giving her a chance to talk . She giggled before saying " I'm on my way there to your place now Neul Byul " she said with a smile on her face .

" Have you called Seul Ra yet ? " she ask her bestfriend . The ohone went silent . And she knows that her bestfriend haven't yet call Seul Ra . " You haven't called her right ? " she ask . And all she hear was a giggle on the other side of phone . " I will call her then . I'm reaching your place now . See you " with that . She hang up and call Seul Ra .

" Hello ? Seul Ra are you done ? Are you coming with us ? " she ask . " I'm almost done . Just left with my wallet . Okay I'm done ! Hehe ! " Seul Ra said . She giggled and said " Okay " before hanging up the phone . She turn to her driver and told him to go to the Kae's Empire . Her driver nodded his head and drove to the Kae's Empire . Neul Byul must have walk there already , she thought .

.

They reached the Kae's Empire and her driver honk the car to let the girls know that the Princess are here . " I went in first sister ! Hahaha ! " Seul Ra said . " Hey hey hey , I wanna sit with the Princess too ! " Neul Byul whine . " Y - you can sit with m - me too , Neul Byul " she said . She's happy enough to call them as her bestfriends .

" So Princess , " Neul Byul said while wriggling her eyebrows teasing the shy Princess . " My name's Neul Ra " she say . Neul Byul giggle and said , " Of course I know your name is Neul Ra , Princess " she giggle. " Where are we going now , Princess " she tease again . The Princess knew that her bestfriends loves to tease her by calling her Princess .

" Y - you girls said that w - we are going for a sh - shopping date right . S - so we are going for a shopping d - date now " she said . " Okay " the girls said before turning their outside the window . They reach the Shim's mall . And get out of the car . And as usual , her driver would open the car for the three Princess . " T - thank you Min Hyuk ssi ~~ " she said before bowing .