10

3 years later ( The previous chapter I stop when Chen had turn 4 years old )

It's Tuesday morning and Chen had wake up early to go to school . Usually when he's still a kid back then , he would cry because Neul Ra leave him all alone in the school . He would shout , " Mummy ! Don't leave me alone ! " but here he is getting ready to school .

Neul Ra as usual , would wake up early to make her son breakfast . " Jong Dae ah ~ Come down now . Breakfast ready baby " the Princess said as she knock on her son door . " Yes Mummy ! " Chen said as he open the door smiling to his Mother . Neul Ra took his hands on hers so they would walk down the stairs together .

Chen , had always love the food that his Mother make . Be it home food or anything . He would always tell other people that his Mom are the best among all of their Mom . And he received a lot of sarcasm from other class like , " Oh really ? As if your Mom is the Princess of Seoul . She probably have the best kid to take care of and not as ugly as you . So shut up " now that hurts him .

They quickly eat their breakfast and Neul Ra would carry him to her car to be faster so her son won't be late for school . Neul Ra drove off with a fast speed to his school and everyone would stop to look at whose mecidis does it belongs too . Everyone were shock to see the Princess come out from the car . Their mouth were wide open . The Princess walk to other side opening it for her son .

" OMG ! It's the Princess of Seoul ! "

" Look at that kid ! He's so cute ! But who is he by the way ? "

" The Princess even kiss the kid head ! "

" They must be close ! "

" Or maybe cousins ! "

The Princess heard this and smile at them sincerely . She waited for Chen sight to be lost when he shout , " Bye Mummy ! I love you ! " which gave a huge shock to everyone around them . The Princess giggled before shouting , " I love you too Chen ! " which make everyone become more shock than how they already are shock . They wave at each other before she went back in her car to go to her office .

.

Chen doesn't like the idea of doing a group project , cause everyone hates him for bragging about his Mom . Sadly , his classmates doesn't know that his Mom is the Princess of Seoul . But he don't even bother to tell it cause he knows one day his classmates would know about it . Chen had his break now , so he called his Mom to talk to her . " Hello ? " the Princess answered . " Hi Mummy " Chen said smiling . " Oh . Hi there my baby . How are you doing ? " she ask .

Well , Chen can only sigh . And the Princess knew something was off . " Do you want to go and eat sushi after Mom done with work ? " she ask her sad son . She knows her son favourite food . Cause it's exactly the same as hers . Obviously she will know . " Mummy , can I say something ? " Chen ask her . The latter wait for him to continue what he wanted to say . " My friends , they doesn't believe me when I say ' My Mom is the Princess of Seoul ' " he told her . The Princess giggled at him in how much he wanted his friends to believe him that his Mother is the Princess of Seoul .

" They even said , ' If the Princess got a kid , it won't be you because it's impossible and your ugly ' It hurts me Mummy " the Princess giggled again and finally said something . " It's okay . They will believe it soon baby . And your not ugly . Your cute like a kitten and also a camel who smile with his addictive corner lips " she told him . She check the time and saw it's already 2 in the afternoon . " Baby , Mummy got to go now . I will come and fetch you okay baby ? " she told him .

Chen hummed on the phone before hanging up . My Mom is the Princess of Seoul , he thought while smiling to himself . Chen knows that he had the best Mom in the world and every kids probably wants to have the Princess as their Mom . He would want to know how did his Dad looks like . He who was born with no Father , which makes him sad . Everyone had their Father when they go out . Even his classmates who called him ugly , do have a Father . And he don't . He had always ask Neul Ra where is his Dad , Neul Ra doesn't know how to answer . But all he could see was tears and he would say sorry . When there's teacher and parents meeting , Neul Ra had always been there . And no one knows what happened to her husband . Except for her , her bestfriends , and her late husband bestfriends .