21

Previously on When Your Gone ...

They reached their house and walk in only to see his Mother is sleeping on the sofa , probably waiting for him to come back home . Chen smile looking at his Mother being so cute even at this age . He went to the kitchen to wash his face and legs before carrying his Mother to her room . Not wanting the latter to have back ache the next day .

Chen went to his room to take a quick bath and eat his dinner and go to sleep . Before sleeping , he would smile to himself that he have the most beautiful , cute , loving , caring , kind Mother and girlfriend . He couldn't be more than thankful to have them in his life . Chen who were thinking about his Mother and Ji Hyun , finally fall asleep peacefully .

Never he think that he had a troublesome Mother . Instead he had the most beautiful Mother who understands his needs and wants . He's indeed a thankful son . Just like his Daddy , Kim Jong Dae . Smiling to himself while asleep , was the most cutest thing Neul Ra would thought . Since she have the most cutest son and late husband . She who awake after Chen had carried her to her room . Decided to check on her one and only son . Chen is getting bigger and bigger . And I'm getting older and older . She thought while smiling to herself before moving back to her room to sleep .

....................................................................................

Chen who is now 20 years old finally had opened up . Thinking about marriage at the age of 20 is really young for him . Neul Ra who saw her son daydreaming , walk up to him and place hot chocolate on the table . The latter smile and pat his thigh slowly . " What are you thinking at , Chen ? " she ask with a soft tone yet caring in it .

Chen look at her and smile . " Mother , is it too young for me to get married ? " he asked her which only recieved a smile from his Mother . " Do you want to marry Ji Hyun , Chen ? " she answered his question with another question which only makes the younger guy blush . " I - I just thought of Mother . B - but it's okay " he stutters . The latter who still remembers clearly when she was 20 . That she had to get married with someone who she barely knew , don't even know how is his personality . What is his atittude . But until one day , she found herself started to like him more and more as days goes by . She could only smile to hersef while remembering how funny she might look back then .

" Mother " the Queen were disturbed in her own thoughts when her son called out to her . She turned her head and look at her son waiting for him to say something . " Can I get married once I turned 20 ? " he ask . Neul Ra smile and put her small palm on Chen's cheek and rub it a little to ease the pain . " Your Grandpa , loves your Father . That Grandpa knows that your Father will take good care of me . And yes he did . He trusted me for and loved me . Which Mother thinks he's the cutest husband I would want to ask for " she told her son . Chen look at his Mom and smile knowing that he would be happy with the girl he loves so much .

.

Chen who is standing at the kitchen counter thinkig what should he do for today . While he was thinking , he suddenly remembers that today is his Mother birthday . But that doesn't stop him from loving his Mom . And at the same point of time , he feels bad cause he didn't even remember his own Mother's birthday . Since it's Neul Ra's birthday today . Chen decided to bake a cake . So he went up to his room to get change , and went out to buy some ingredients for cake .

Chen who is busy looking around the mall not sure on what kind of flavour shall he make for his Mom . Hesitating and thinking both at once . But ended up , taking the chocolate flavoured paste and continue on walking to find fruits to decorate it the cake later on . " Mother loves blueberry and strawberry . I shall get 1 box each " be mumbles to himself while putting the fruits in the mall basket . Chen continue to browse in the mall after paying for the fruits .