12

Nothing could go wrong when there's her bestfriends , and the guys . The Princess couldn't be more appreciate to them with all the things they had done for her . They even bought clothes for Chen . The Princess told them not to but they still insist of buying it for Chen . Chen who are still a kid only knows to ask the guys to buy for him things . But the guys loves to entertain him . They feel happy when Chen are happy . They hear a lot of " Daddy " from Chen , which makes them more happy .

Meanwhile the Princess are having a make over , because her bestfriends ask her to . She doesn't want , but her bestfriends insist it . She knows she can't reject her bestfriends puppy eyes . It's too cute for her and she would easily fall for those cute eyes . With a simple " Okay " from the Princess , the girls knew they had the right thing to do by make over their bestfriend . " D - do I really need a m - make over ? " she ask her bestfriends who are sitting at the chair while the lady doing her hair .

The girls smile and nod their head at the Princess . " Yes Princess you need too . You can't have the same hair every day . You look old " Seul Ra told her . The latter didn't know with her long brown smooth hair which had touch her small waist are making her look old . " D - do I look o - old ? " she stuttered . The girls look laughed at her how she actually took it a bit too serious . " Nah . You look fine . Just you need to make over . Like your hair , your make up , and everything " Neul Byul said . The latter nod her head slowly understand what did her bestfriend trying to say .

The guys and Chen are on their way to the salon where the Princess and her bestfriends are . The bell of the shop ring and it reveals the guys . " Mummy ! " Chen shouted to his Mom as soon as he step in the shop . The latter turn to him and smile . " Hi there my baby " she said as he stood infront of her waiting for her to carry him and put him on her lap .

The Princess carried her son and put him on her lap . She doesn't mind if Chen were to be like that , it's her one and only son afterall . She will do anything to make her one and only son to be happy . The lady who are doing her hair now , are currently taking some things that she needed for the Princess nails and toes . While her hair are still a little bit wet that almost dry now .

The younger one play with her knowing that he is the most pampered son she have . " Mummy why is your hair wet and there's soap on your hair too ? " he ask . The latter smile and play with his small fingers . " It's called hair dye baby " she said . The younger one look at her and smile . " Can I dye my hair too Mummy ? " her son ask . Everyone in the salon laugh at him . " Chen you can't dye your hair " Su Ho told him with a smile . The younger one pout at him and held out his arms waiting for him to be carried . The latter carried him and smile at him again . " Why can't I dye my hair and Mummy can Su Ho Daddy ? " he ask .

Lu Han come up to him and mess his hair . " Young kids hair are priceless . So they shouldn't dye their when they are young Chen " Lu Han explained at him . " Cause if you dye now , your hair won't be priceless anymore . You can start dying it after your 20 " Lu Han continued . The younger one smile and nodded his head . " Mummy , Lu Han Daddy said I can dye my hair when I'm 20 . Can I Mummy ? Can I can I can I can I ? " Chen ask after Su Ho put him down and held onto Neul Ra's leg . The latter giggled at him and look at Lu Han with a smile . " Sure you can baby " she said .

.

After a long day of shopping , and make over , they finally went back home . They bought really a lot of things and even bring back a lot of paper bags . They then arranged their items , till they heard Chen's cry . " Mummy ! Mummy ! " Chen cried . Neul Ra heard this quickly walk towards her son who are crying , full with worried all over her face . " What's wrong ? " she ask . " His hands are bleeding Neul Ra ah ~ Here first aid kit " Su Ho said as he pass her the first aid kit .