18

Previously on When Your Gone ...

" Neul Ra who saw Seul Ra hesitating on something decided to ask her . " S - Seul Ra ? A - are you okay ? " she ask . The latter nodded her head and sigh . " N - Neul Ra ? " for the first time ever , the Princess herself heard her bestfriend stutter for no reason other than being shy and in front of some guy name Byun Baek Hyun in the house . " D - do you miss C - Chen oppa ? " she ask . The latter form a thin line on her lips before nodding her head slowly . " B - but I can't ask for oppa back . A - and he's in a better place now . A - as long as I have C - Chen with me , I'm fine S - Seul Ra " the latter told her friend .

Seul Ra could only feel guilty by asking the question at the wrong time . " I'm sorry Neul Ra . It's just that , I'm just thinking whether you miss him or not . B - because Baek Hyun oppa said that , he misses C - Chen oppa and were thinking about you if you misses him too . S - so I'm just asking , y - you know ? W - why am I stuttering ? " she told her . The Princess smile at her and shook her head . " It's okay Seul Ra . Everyone misses oppa . Chen miss oppa too . It's okay . D - don't feel bad " she told her which makes the latter smile widely . " Seul Ra ah ~ Mother and Father are here . Do you want to go and greet them ? " Baek Hyun who are at the door talking to Seul Ra saw the Princess . " Hi Princess " he greeted her . The Princess smile and greet him back , " H - hello oppa "

Seul Ra turn her head and smile at the guy who are standing at the door . " Mother and Father are here ? I will be down in few minutes oppa . I will just bye to Neul Ra and come down " she ended it with a smile which Baek Hyun loves to see it everyday . Baek Hyun nodded his head and smile back at his wife . " I will be downstairs with Mother and Father . Bye Princess " he ended it with a smile while telling his wife . " Looks like I have to go now Neul Ra " Seul Ra giggled . The Princess nodded her head and said her farewells . " I talk to you again " with that they ended their call and went to bed . "

.....................................................................................

Few months later ...

Chen who is now already 20, which means the Princess is already 40 years old . Chen had already graduate from high school . Chen realized that his Mother had grown old . He never thought that her small figure would change and be all wrinkle . But that doesn't stop him from loving his Mother .

It's Saturday today . And that means , no school and Chen could help his Mother with the house chores . Being the Princess son may look easy . But actually it's not . " Mother , you should rest . You're getting old as the days past . You should just rest and I will help you with all the cookings , house chores and all " Chen told her . The latter could only smile at him and nodded her head . " My baby Chen are all grown up now . Mummy will just sit here and see you do all the house chores " she let him know .

Chen smile at her and nodded his head before turning his back against the old lady to continue with his house chores . Oppa , Chen is all grown up now . He even help me with the house . I wish he could have a girlfriend now and bring back home to let me see . She thought while smiling at herself looking at her son helping her .

.

Chen who is busy doing the chores break the silence by talking about his school days since he already graduate . " Mother , back then , during my school days , there were a lot of crowd in front of the school gate . And a lot of girls would come up to us and block our way " Chen started . The Princess smile and nodded her head . " M - Mummy too . T - there are a lot of c - crowd too . A - and a lot of people wants to make f - friends with Mummy . But I - I was shy . A - and Neul Byul Mummy and Seul Ra Mummy were the only one there for m - me " she told him .