19

Previously on When Your Gone ...

Chen's jaw dropped upon listening to his Mother tale . For a moment he couldn't believe that he lost his Father when his Mother were about to give birth to him . He felt sad knowing that he didn't get to see his Father at all . But what makes him happy is that , on how the Princess , or should I say , Queen , told him that he resembles his Father a lot . And he follows his Father step as a gentleman .

....................................................................................

Today is Monday . Chen's sleeping peacefully in his big bedroom full with the color pink and blue , his parents photo , and his friends photos . Neul Ra woke up and realized it's already 0700 hours . Chen have school at 0800 hours . He have to go out at 0730 hours . Neul Ra tied up her hair into a ponytail while walking out of her bedroom to her son's room .

The Queen knock on his door before opening it . " Chen ? " she called . " Chen ? " she called again just to see him covered in the blue and pink blanket . The Queen giggled and walk towards the bed and pat him in order to wake him up . " Chen , wake up . You have to go to the university today . It's your first day today " she said . The younger guy turn and move closer to his Mother while mumbling " 5 more minutes please " The Queen giggled and told him what time is it . " It's already 0700 hours in the morning Chen . Your school starts at 0800 hours " with that Chen sat up quickly and look at time . " Oh no ! " with that Chen quickly took his towel and went to his toilet to take a quick shower .

The Queen chuckled at her son and went out of the room to make breakfast for Chen, who is in the toilet . Neul Ra went down the staircase to go to the kitchen to make some scrambled egg , turkey bacon , sausage for breakfast and hot green tea for Chen . " Mother I'm late already . I will go now " Chen rush down the staircase while mumbling to his Mother . " Chen it's only 0720 hours . You only bath for 15 minutes " Neul Ra told him which makes him look at the timing and chuckled to himself . " Oh my . I thought I was late Mother " Chen told her . The Queen smile and nodded her head . " Here eat this then go to school , okay ? Do you want Mother to send you to school ? " The Queen asked while taking some sausage and green tea for herself . Chen nod his head and smile . " Yes please . It's been a long time since Mother last send me to school " he said .

.

They reached Chen's school and what's new ? All the students attention went to Chen of course . Chen step out of the car and wave his hands to his Mother who are in the car . As expected , even in University , Chen can still be popular . That does not only mean he's popular in school . But even when he's outside of school , out with the Queen students , couples simply , everyone , recognized them .

Chen walk away after Neul Ra had drive away . He turned and saw his friends are already there smiling at him . He wave his hands to them and walk towards them . " Hyung ! I miss you ! " of course it's none other than Hwan Ki and Lei Er . Chin Fun, Hui Jian , Lei Er and Yi Zhao already had a Korean name . Thanks to their Korean friends . They went into the school hall and check their schedule . Obviously they took the same course . " Ya , Joon Hyung ah (1) ~ Come here " Hwan Ki called .

Chen searched for his wallet and couldn't find it in his pant's pocket . The guys saw him and ask him what happen . Chen told them that he lost his wallet . All of them tried their best to look for his wallet when they heard a honk outside the school gate . All 12 of them walk towards the gate and saw the Queen step out of the car . " C - Chen , you forgot your wallet " she stutters . Chen could only smile at himself thinking that he must have left it in the car while getting out . " M - Mother was in the tteokbokki shop near your school when Mother came back and saw your wallet on the car chair " she told . Chen nodded his head and say thank you .