17

Previously on When Your Gone ...

" All of their names were heard with all of the girls in the crowd . A fan were pushed hard and accidentally bump onto Chen and which makes them fall onto the cold hard floor . Luckily , the girl didn't hurt her body but Chen did .

The girl who didn't realized who she had bump onto with , quickly pull herself away while taking her spectacles and stand up while rubbing out all of the invisible dust on her uniform . " I - I - I'm sorry . I was pushed so hard that I fall onto you " she said while closing her eyes .

Chen who just stand up and rub the invisible dust off his uniform , while uttering , " It's okay . I understand " he was cut off when he met the girl face . His face started to heat up because of the girl infront of him . " J - Ji Hyun ? " he stuttered . "

......................................................................................

Chen who just stand up and rub the invisible dust off his uniform , while uttering , " It's okay . I understand " he was cut off when he met the girl face . His face started to heat up because of the girl infront of him . " J - Ji Hyun ? " he stuttered .

Chen held out his hand to help her stand up . Ji Hyun who couldn't see , put on her spectacles back on only to get shock with the guy in front of her . " C - C - C - Chen ? " she stutters . She can't deny that her heart is beating faster than usual that she thought the guy in front could hear it . The both of them started to stare at each other eyes , while eveyone started forming a huge circle around them . Chen who were looking at Ji Hyun eyes , finally broke the silence . " A - are you okay ? " he asked . The latter could only nod her head and smile sheepishly . " Y - y - yes I am " she answered him while looking down .

The silence started to come again until one of them clear their throat . " Ehem ehem " the two of them turn their head and saw Jong Chul were the one who clear his throat . " Hyung , we still have class to attend . You can stare at her after our class end hyung " Jong Chul teased and at the same time smirk at the poor girl . Chen whose face had turn red that the guys promise that his face could burst anytime finally say something to Ji Hyun . " I - I - I will head to class first . Y - y - you should head to class too . Bye , " with that he walk away while looking down , embarrassed .

The guys started to teased him more until they reached their class . The more the they teased him the more he feel the hotness on his face . " Guys stop it okay " Ha Min told them but they ignore him . Kyung Jae who heard this told the guys to stop it and they stop . Well , for some weird reason , these kids are scared with Kyung Jae . Well obviously his the hyung , but the oldest is Chen himself , Chan Seok and Baek Wook . Baek Wook he will take forever to be fierce . Chan Seok he acts like he is hut the original fierce is Kyung Jae . So basically the most fierce in the group is Kyung Jae .

-

" Okay class right now I have a history question for you . Please answer this question within 15 minutes max . The question is :

What is the impact of collectivisation made by stalin ?

It's an essay so please complete it with full answer . Your 15 minutes starts now "

History . Is what most of the guys hates it . But even if they hate it , only one of them always fails during history test or anything related to history . And that one person who fails consecutively is none other than , Oh Hwan Ki . He , who sit next to Jong Chul ask , " Ya ~ How should I answer this ? " Jong Chul who look at him and smirk make the old guy whines . " Jong Chuuuuuuuuuuuul ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " Hwan Ki doesn't like History ? Nope . History doesn't like Hwan Ki . Because it will always gives him bad result .