11

She , who will never forget her birthday celebration with her bestfriends and also the guys . It was amazing to have them in her life . And she hopes it will be the same to them . She was a bit sad because her parents wasn't there to celebrate her birthday and to welcome little Chen in the world . But she didn't blame them because she understands that they have a business that needs to be done . And they are more often flying out from another country to another country . But what makes her happy now is that , she have Chen by her side that she needs to take care of . Chen , who are still a kid who knows nothing , enjoy talking with anybody .

The girls were too tired because they watched movie until 2 in the morning . So they slept later then the Princess . They know that the Princess doesn't really like loud noises . So they lower down their horror movie which they were watching few hours ago . The Princess had fall in deep sleep beside Chen . Chen had always love her hug when he's sleeping with his Mom . It's like he feel comfortable . Well obviously he will , it's his Mom afterall .

The Princess woke up at 7 in the morning , and took a bath before getting ready to go for a morning jog . She wore her striking blue sports bra and sleeveless tank top , a short shorts and a pair of sports shoe . She's all ready now , she bring her phone along and some money for her to buy drinks after jogging . She left Chen at home with her bestfriends , and kiss the top of his head before leaving the house .

The Princess have no idea how long have she jogged . She check the time on her watch and saw it's already 930 and she needs to cook breakfast for her son . She jog back to her house this time with a bit fast speed . Due to she remember what did the doctor said about Chen death . She took the short cut to her house and she reached there within seconds . She open her gate and door to be only greeted with her bestfriends sleeping with leg open wide .

She went towards them and close the big gap of their legs . Girls shouldn't sleep with leg wide open like this Neul Byul ah ~ Seul Ra ah ~ she thought before giggling . She went to her room and saw Chen still sleeping peacefully . She took another bath before going down to cook for them . The latter shook Chen's body slowly to wake him up . " Baby wake up . It's already 955 in the morning . Wake up . Mummy will cook for you breakfast " she said . The smaller guy turn to her while stretching out his body and scratching his eyes . " Come on . Go and bath okay ? Mummy will cook for you . Mummy give you 15 minutes to bath okay ? " she told him before giving the younger guy a kiss on his forehead . Chen smile at her before nodding his head and got up to go to the toilet .

.

The Princess probably tired after the jog that she sit down on the sofa doing nothing , except for disturbing her sleeping bestfriends . She knew that her bestfriends doesn't like to be disturb during their sleep . But looking at how they are sleeping makes the Princess and her son laugh . " Mummy , do your friends always sleep like that ? " Chen ask her . She giggled at the kid question before nodding her head at him .

She stop giggle because her bestfriend might hear what she is talking . " They had always sleep like that since they were 10 years old baby " she told him . The younger one was shock to hear what did his Mom just told him , but then giggled at them too . " Neul Byul Mummy and Seul Ra Mummy are cute too " he said . The Princess pat his head and smile . " That's the reason why we are bestfriends baby " she told the younger one . The younger one nodded his head and smile at her before climbing on top of his Mom bestfriends who are sleeping like a guy with leg wide spread out , yet again .

Chen who are still a small kid , not knowing what is right and what is wrong . What can you say ? He's only 7 this year what would he know anyway ? Kids is equal to fun peoples . With that , Chen accidentally hit both of Neul Byul and Seul Ra chest too hard that they woke up with an angry face were shown . But softened when they saw it was Chen who wanted to play with them . " Mummy ! Neul Byul Mummy and Seul Ra Mummy are awake ! " he shouted to the latter because she's in the kitchen .