7

7 years ago

Chen woke up early that morning and a smile crept onto his lips . Remembering where his bestfriends finally make a move . And smiling to himself that he gets married with the Princess of Seoul . Like hey , everyone wants to marry the Princess but he's the lucky person to get married with the Princess . Like wow . She stutters a lot when I first met her . And she's cute too , he thought . He chuckle at the thought of Neul Ra very first time call out to his real name which he hates it so much . And also the nickname where his members gave him . He smile again and got off the bed to get ready for school .

Chen took a bath first before waking up the Princess . " Baby , wake up . It's Monday . We need to go to school " Chen said as he shook Neul Ra body slowly . The Princess humm before turning around to look at the latter . She smile at him before waking up . Chen mentally curse at himself for getting a cute girlfriend . Or maybe he should say wife .

" Oppa ? What time is it now ? " she ask . Chen look at the time and told her , " It's 6:05 now . Go and bath or we will be late " the Princess nodded her head before walking to the bathroom . Chen chuckle after she had went in the bathroom . She even wear a onesie to sleep and it's a Pikachu onesie , he thought .

Chen went down to make for her breakfast , but to his surprise , the maids had already cook for them . He wasn't that surorise but still he is surprised . Because you know , right after they married the maids didn't cook for them . So it wasn't really surprise the camel guy or troller his friends called .

He waited for the Princess to come down and eat breakfast together . Since he knows that the Princess only took a 15 minutes to bath . Well after all the Princess is his wife and obviously he knew how long will she bath . He was still waiting when he felt somone eyes are on him through his peripharal view , so he turn his head and saw that the Princess are staring at him . Okay . Maybe not stare . Probably just looking at him . " Good morning Princess " he said . The Princess smile and greeted him back , " Good morning oppa " she walk down the stairs and sit down beside him . " What time is it now ? " Chen ask the maids . But Neul Ra answered it for them . " It's 6:40 oppa " she said . Chen smile at her before eating the last piece of his scramble eggs and turkey bacon for their breakfast .

.

Seul Ra who are happy with Baek Hyun , that they are now dating . They reach the school and as usual , the two bestfriends and their boyfriends will wait for the Princess and the Prince . Since they go to school together everyday right after they are married .

" So , we waiting for the couples again ? " Baek Hyun ask Seul Ra . The girl beside him nodded her head before turning at him and smile . " Neul Ra likes when we wait for her . Because she feel secure with us and safe . It's like we are her bodyguard " she said smiling . " You know what , your too cute ! " Baek Hyun said while pinching the shorter girl cheeks . Seul Ra could only giggled at her boyfriend attitude .

Baek Hyun let go of her cheeks and saw that it was red as tomato . " Sorry . Your cheeks are red " he said . Seul Ra giggle again and said , " It's okay " before smiling at him . The two guys got a shock when a car honk . " The Princess is here ! Yeay ! " the two girls shouted before give a five at each other . The Princess step out of the car and hug the girls while giggling . " Hehehe . We miss you Princess ! " the two girls shout . " I miss you girls too " she said before smiling at them . " Let's go to class " the Princess said . Before walking to their class .

They walk together to the class leaving the 3 guys at the back with a long face . Because the girls knew that they wanted to walk together with their own partners . The girls giggled at them for putting a long face . The Princess turn her head and saw Chen looking all sad . She couldn't help it but to smile at the sad Chen she's looking now . Chen who saw her smile , recovered from the long face and put on a smile on his face . The other 2 guys saw it and complain . " Hey hey ! It's not fair for you that the Princess smile at you when her bestfriend didn't even smile at us " Well it's none other than Baek Hyun the naggy cute puppy yet itritating .