9

7 years ago

It's been 9 months since Neul Ra are pregnant now . And soon she will give birth any minute now . Chen who are becoming more busy in the office due to a lot of presentation that need to be done before the deadline . As much as the Princess miss her husband for not coming back home to rest and eat , she could only send food for him . Same goes to Chen too . He misses her . As much he eanted to hear her voice now , but he couldn't because his preaentation are all over his desk now .

The Princess who are at home decided to call het bestfriends , to come over , since she's bored . And it's been 3 weeks that Chen are not home . She would look through her phone for their pictures and laugh at how she finds it funny when she saw a funny picture of her and Chen were taken . But all that came out were all a sad sigh . She who miss her busy husband . He who miss his 9 months pregnant wife are busy with his presentation that stop him from coming home and sleep with his beautiful wife . I miss you oppa , she thought . I'm longing for you Neul Ra , he sigh .

He decided to call his bestfriends to help him check on his pregnant wife . He know that Neul Ra are probably sad and would cry for missing him too much . After he called his bestfriends , the beagle line of course , they make their way to their girlfriends house first before going to the Princess house with lots of foods .

They reach the Princess house and went in . The girls were worried for not seeing the Princess sitting at the sofa where she would always sit at when they came . " Where's the Princess ? " Chan Yeol ask . " Why isn't she at the sofa waiting for us ? " Baek Hyun said . The girls had no idea what was going on . They try to search for her at the backyard , the pool , the garden , the swing , and she wasn't there .

They went back in the house and saw Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol sitting on the sofa waiting for them to search for the Princess patiencely . The 2 guys stand and ask if they found the Princess or not in unison . The 2 girls shook their head . " Not at the backyard " Neul Byul said . " Not at the pool too " Seul Ra said . " Same goes to the garden " Seul Ra continued . " Same . Not at the swings too " Neul Byul said again . The 4 of them started to get worried . They were about to turn on their heels to the door when someone said , " Oppa ? Chen oppa is that you ? " and they knew it was the Princess .

The Princess walk down the srairs and saw her bestfriends . She went to them and hug them before letting her tears roll down . The couples started to get worried . The girls hug her and cheer her up . " Shh . It's okay . We're here for you Neul Ra " for the firdt time ever , she heard her bestfriend called her by her name and not Princess . But that doesn't bother her now . What bothers her is , Chen who didn't come back home for 3 weeks now . That makes her worried .

.

It's been 5 weeks now and Chen is still sleeping at his office . He's thankful enough that he had a lot of extra clothes in his office wardrobe . But what he doesn't know is , the Princess is in the hospital for 2 weeks now . Waiting for her time to give birth to junior Chen .

She's been all sad and she knows that it's not good for the baby health but she can't help it but to be worry about her husband thinking if he's cheating on her . But she knows , Chen won't do that , cause she remembers all of the promises that they made . Her bestfriends had stayed by her side since the time they know that Chen didn't come back home for 3 weeks back then . Oh how much she miss Chen's hug , kiss and comforting words that would always make her smile . And now that he's busy with work , that she couldn't force him to stop working in the office . As much as she wanted to hug him right now , but she couldn't .

Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun came in her ward and brought her food . Probably now chicken rice is her favourite . " Hmm ? Chen is not here ? " Chan Yeol ask making the Princess froze on her spot . " H - h - h - he be late . He told me , h - he be late " sadness were heard in her tone . It wasn't Chan Yeol's fault most of it . Cause he just thought that , Chen had came but he was wrong so he ask . Neul Byul saw how hurt her bestfriend is to lie about her husband , broke her heart . She turn to Chan Yeol , and saw the exact same feeling like what is the Princess are feeling right now .