20

Previously on When Your Gone ...

" Before Ji Hyun could even open her apartment door , Chen called out to her . " Ji Hyun " with that soft and husky voice of his , Ji Hyun turned her head to look at him . Now is the time for me to ask you to be my girlfriend , Chen thought . He took a deep breath before saying those important words . " Wi - will you be my girl - girlfriend ? " he asked stuttering . Ji Hyun was shock but then composed herself before walking towards him . Ji Hyun stop in front of him , before giving him a hug as the answer with a smile on her face .

Chen who knows the answer is a yes , hugged her tightly not wanting to let go . " I'm willing to " was all she whispered in his ears . Chen smile brightly with this amazing news he recieved . He kiss her forehead and then her nose and cheeks before saying their last farewell . Chen wait for Ji Hyun to enter her apartment before he drive back home .

After Ji Hun had entered the apartment , Chen drive back home with a smile on his face . She said yes , Chen thought while smiling . He checked the time and realized that it was 1930 hours and know that he's late as he told his Mother he will be back home by 1900 hours . " Oh no I'm never late ! " he mumble as he's hoping there's no traffic jams at this time round . He reached their mansion and honk the car so that his Mother knew he's home . "

..................................................................................

It's Wednesday today . And it's already the third week of school . Everyone already have their own clique . And also , it's been three week since Chen and Ji Hyun are in a relationship . But didn't tell anyone . Except for Neul Ra of course . Chen who will always held Ji Hyun hands whenever they are together . But will let it go when his friends came . Ji Hyun could only smile at him thinking his actions is cute .

It's already 0900 hours , that means , it's time for their an hour break . Chen would always helped Ji Hyun to pack her things . Knowing that she would take 5 minutes to pack her things neatly in the bag . But today , Ji Hyun only took a few seconds to pack her things . Thanks to Chen who always helped her in packing .

Chen walked towards her and give a kiss on her forehead before saying , " Let's go ? " the latter smile at how Chen is being cheesy . Chen as usual would interwined their fingers today . " Eyy ~~~ Hyung ~~~~ " Shi Jin teased . " I see what you did there hyung ~ " Shi Jin continued as he wiggled his eyebrows making the latter smile . The latter put his index figer on his lips telling him to keep quite . " Okay . Let's go . The hyungs are waiting " he told , only to recieved a nod from Chen .

.

They were already at the canteen had their plates on the table waiting for the others to come so they could eat together . Chen as usual , would buy the same thing as Ji Hyun herself . The boys had finally ghatered at the table getting ready to eat . " Sorry we're late " Chen apologize . The guys look at him and smile . " It's okay hyung " Jin Goo said . Chen smile and let Ji Hyun sit first before he sat beside her . " Ah ~ Right . From today onwards , Ji Hyun will be sitting with us " Chen told them . They could only nod their head and continue eating .

As usual the kids are curious why all of a sudden Chen is letting Ji Hyun to sit together with them . Ha Min decided to ask on behalf of the hyungs . " Hy - hyung ? Can I ask something ? I - I'm not trying to offend hyung or Ji Hyun noona , but can we know why all of a sudden noona is sitting with us ? " Ha Min ask stuttered . Chen look at them and know that he can't hide the fact that he's dating her right ? The latter could only sigh before telling them . " Okay . I - I'm dating Ji Hyun . I'm just scared you guys would mad at me for dating . So I decided to keep a secret " he told .