22

Previously on When Your Gone ...

Chen and Ji Hyun had been taking turns to take care of their Mother . Now that Ji Hyun is already 3 weeks pregnant . Where she have to go through all the cravings while Chen he have to go through with Ji Hyun's whining and taking care of his Mother . But the latter ask him to go and buy what did Ji Hyun wants . Cause the latter knows how does it feels like to be pregnant and girls are way more sensitive when they are on their pregnancy . ( Is pregnancy even a word ? HAHAHAHAHA XD ) Chen as usual being the good son listen to his Mother even though he doesn't want to leave his Mother side when he knows Ji Hyun can take care of the latter .

4 months had passed . Neul Ra is getting skinnier and skinnier . The more ahe eats , the more she vomits back . Chen who is overly worried don't know what to do . Even her personal doctor doesn't know what kind of sickness is she having . Chen couldn't blame anyone on this . He wants to know what kind of sickness is she having badly . But GOD just won't answer his question just yet . Thinking that he couldn't do anything for his Mother makes him mad at himself for not being good enough to take care of his own Mother .

......................................................................................

9 months later ....

It's been 9 months and 3 weeks Ji Hyun is pregnant soon she will be giving birth to her first child . Neul Ra who is already admitted in the hospital for 3 months now . On the same time same month , Ji Hyun is giving birth sooner . A few months back , her personal doctor came and check up on her again and realized she's having a lot of white blood instead of red blood . That's the sickness she's having . The sickness where no one can save themselves . Not even the Queen herself can save herself from it . All she have to do is , to just pray and remain calm knowing that she will be leaving her one and only son soon .

Chen who is sad looking at his Mother laying down on the white bed for 3 months now , making his heart crushed . It fees like he just got shot by gun straight to his heart . He lost his Father when he was born . And now , he's going to loose his Mother . When , he's not sure . But wishing that she could stay a little bit more longer so that she could welcomed his new born daughter . The latter are all weak and didn't open her eyes for quite long now . Chen are getting more and more worried about her . The doctor came out of the room and told Chen a news . " Congratulations Mr Kim , your wife gave birth to a girl . She's pretty . She have your long eye lashes too . You can come in now Mr Kim " Chen couldn't be more than happy dash into the room to see how beautiful his wife is and his daughter is .

Chen were busy celebrating his daughter , when a lot of doctor came to his side and told the doctor that no one expect would happen either . " Doctor nim ~ " the nurse called out . The doctor turn his head and look at the nurse who are breathing heavily . " Mrs Kim , " the nurse who don't know how to continue the sentences were cut off when they ran back to his Mother room only to see her lifeless body . Chen pushed Ji Hyun on the wheelchair while she holding the baby and when he reached his Mother room , only to see her lifeless body , lying on the white bed . Unmoved .

Chen moved nearer to check on her to see if it's real or he's just dreaming . He held onto Neul Ra's hand and could feel that her hands are so cold . Too cold that it had turned purple and pale . The only thing he could now is , cry . Cry his lungs out . " Mother " was all he utter again and again and again . " Why do you have to leave me ? Why do Father have to leave me when you give birth to me ? Why Mother ? " Chen asked all those question and end it with a sob . A sob that is worst than he always cries . No one could answer that questions .

.

Weeks had passed . Chen who is trying his best to be the best father for his daughter . And thinking about his late Mother . He still haven't decided on a name . But gave up , and give his daughter , his Mother name , Kim Neul Ra . And of course , they are just 7 years difference , just like Chen himself and his Mother .