16

Sorry for the late update guys ! So here chapter 16 ! Enjoy !

.

Morning comes and it's already Saturday . The Princess woke up just to be greeted with a disturbing scent of vomit in her room . She look around her room and saw Ra Neul, who is vomitting right beside her bed . The Princess felt alarmed so she decided to take a bath as fast as she can , which lasted for 10 minutes and bring Ra Neul to the pets doctor . Before leaving the house , she leaves a small note on the table so that her son and oppas would know that she had left to the pets doctor .

She wore a light blue skirt with a light colored shirt and matching white shoes and blue colored watch . She tied her hair into a ponytail and ask Min Hyuk her driver to send her to the pets doctor to check on Ra Neul . The Princess had no idea what happened to Ra Neul that causes her to vomit . " Your kitten is not feeling well . By that we need to keep her here to do a check up on her . I hope you understand , Princess " the doctor told her . Sadness were shown on her eyes . She smile a little bit before muttering a " thank you " to the doctor . " Also , your kitten is already 1 year . Maybe that's the reason why she is sick because she couldn't grow bigger like any other kittens now " the doctor continued . The Princess could only look at her kitten in full with sadness .

She bid a goodbye to the doctor and bow before leaving the room . Sad was all she feel now . Never had she thought that her kitten would fall sick . Maybe she just thought pets won't fall sick like humans too . Maybe she is being overprotective over her kitten . Just .... maybe that . She went out and saw Min Hyuk holding 2 plastic bags . She went up to him and ask him , " W - what is this Min Hyuk ssi ? " The latter got a shock from the voice and turn around to see the Princess who is behind him . " Oh . Agassi . Sorry I didn't notice you were here " Min Hyuk apologize . The Princess smile a little bit and asked him the same question again . " Oh . These are some snacks that the boys wanted to eat . They called me when you were in the room with your kitten Agassi . Chen ssi also told me to buy some drinks for you . Chen ssi say that you like blueberry tea and green tea the most . So I bought what he askes me to buy " Min Hyuk told her . The Princess lips form a huge genuine smile and told her driver to drive her back home now since the kids probably be waiting for her . Especially her one and only son , Kim Jong Dae .

.

The Princess looked at the time and got surprised as it's already 1930 hours and she have yet to cook dinner . She stand up and make her way to the kitchen to cook dinner for the people in her house .

Chen , noticed his Mother standing up and making her way to the kitchen , followed . The latter who was still busy thinking with what should she cook got interrupted with Chen's clearing his throat . The Princess turn and saw her son leaning at the door and looking down at her while smiling . " Mummy , what are you thinking about ? " Chen asked her .

The Princess just smile at him and shook her head . " I'm just thinking what should I cook baby " she told him . " Should I cook rice baby ? " she asked him . She turn to look at him and saw a wide smile spread on his lips . " How anout chicken and vegetable soup ? " Chen ask her . The Princess smile and nodded her head as a sign of agree to her son idea .

Chen help her to find the ingredients for the dish for their dinner . While the Princess started to cook the rice first . " Mummy , I couldn't find much vegetables in the fridge . Is the mix vegetables okay ? " Chen ask and the Princess giggled . " It's okay . But we still have a few vegetables right ? " she asked him . Chen nodded and took out the vegetables that he saw in the fridge . And most of them are carrots , so he took out almost all of it . " Mummy , there's hotdog . Do you want to put in the hotdogs too ? " Chen ask .

The Princess smile and nodded her head . She cut the vegetables that Chen found in the fridge and wash it before putting it in the pot of boiling water . The Princess started to cook and put a little bit of chicken stock in the soup while Chen help her to fry the chicken .