5

7 years ago

Neul Byul who are still in daze and couldn't believe the truth that she had known about the taller .

Flashback

" Hey yoda , true or dare " Baek Hyun ask . " True " he said almost immediately . " Do you like anyone in here ? " Kris ask . " Yes " again he answered his question immediately . " WHO IS IT ! " they ask in chorus . Well obviously the girls know who is it . Except for Neul Byul herself . I can't take it anymore . I need to let her know what I'm feeling . He thought . " The girl name is " he stare right into her eyes before continuing his sentence , " Shin Neul Byul " he said .

Neul Byul shot her head up in shock . D - did he , did he just say that h - he like me ? She thought . " Shin Neul Byul , I like you . I love you . Since the first time I met you with my friends . Before I know that your one of the Princess too . I had always love the way you talk , the way you wear and everything . I don'r care if your a tomboy or not , that doesn't make me hates you . Even if you were to do bad things just for me to hate you , I won't . I love you Shin Neul Byul " the taller guy said still eyes looking directly at her .

Neul Byul could feel that whatever he's telling are all sincere . But she just couldn't believe him now just yet . Not after he kiss the girl at the hall few hours ago right ? On her peripharal view her two bestfriends are looking at her worriedly .

This is not right , Neul Byul thought . She shook her head . Knowing it must be a plan . " Y - you guys plan all this right ? " she said . Her bestfriends look at her knowing that she's still hurt and can't take the truth .

End of flashback

Sitting all alone in her room , thinking if this even right . Her phone had been ringing since few hours ago . But she just didn't have the courage to answer it . She master all if her courage and look at the Caller ID . And saw the Princess name on the phone . She's been calling me for 100 times .... she thought . And again , the Princess called her . Without hesistating , she answer it . " Hi there sister ! " she said happily .

" H - hello sister " as usual . The Princess would stutter now and then . " A - are you okay a - already Neul Byul ? " she ask with full of worried in her tone . " Of course I am ! Hahaha ! " she said laughing awkwardly . " U - Uncle and Aunty said , you didn't come out of y - your room at all " she said again . " A - are you sure your o - okay ? " she ask again to confirm . The latter could only sigh . And she knew she wouldn't want to get her bestfriends to be worried sick about her .

" I'm not okay " she admitted . The Princess could feel that she was probably having a hard time with her ownself and with Chan Yeol . " D - do you wanna come over ? W - we can talk among us " the Princess ask . The latter nodded her head and forget that the Princess couldn't see it . So she said , " Yeah . M - maybe we can have some c - coffee too " she said . The Princess smile on the other side of the phone . " I - I meet you at the Coffee Bean o - okay ? " the Princess said . " Okay " she said while smiling .

.

After hours of talking , Neul Byul finally felt lighter . And she look really skinny now than before . The Princess obviously know what is she feeling . " Neu - Neul Byul can I ask one q - question ? " Neul Ra ask her . The latter nodded her head and smile . " Spill it " she said . The Princess took a deep breath before asking her . " A - are you avoiding Chan Yeol o - oppa after he confess ? " the Princess ask .

The latter was shock by her besrfriend question . Like since when then Princess will be this open huh . " N - no . No . Of course no . W - why would I avoid him . Hahaha " she laugh awkwardly . Neul Ra saw her bestfriend eye that are full with sadness and hurt .