4

7 years ago

3 days had passed after the Princess birthday , and now , it's the time for the Princess and Chen to get married . The Princess had wake up early that morning , still sitting on her bed looking all blank . She sigh feeling lonely . If only my bestfriends are here , she thought . And again , another sigh escape from her small lips .

She get off from her bed , and went to the bathroom to take a bath . Even while bathing , she's thinking if it's okay for her to get marry at this young age . Like obviously she knew the answer to herself , but to her parents . She can't reject what she had done right ? She wanted to get to know him more before marrying him . She just want to be comfortable with him more and talk to him normally .

She went out ofbher bathroom in her bathrobe , and wear her clothes . It's 8 in the morning . And she's all ready . She decided to call her bestfriends . She knew that the both of them are still sleeping at this timing . And they would only wake up at 11 . Okay let's make it 12 straight . Because Neul Byul wake up at 12 instead .

" H - hello ? " she said . She couldn't hear anything on the ither side of the phone butbshe knew her bestfriends had answer the phone . All she hear was groan on the other side of the phone . They are still sleeping I guess . I just hang up then , she thought and was about to hang up the call when her bestfriend talk on the other phone . " Yes sister ? " she knew that her bestfrend hates to be disturb when they are alseep . She giggle abit and say " Hello " with a smile on her face .

" Meow " the kitten that she found it meow . " I - I'm getting married today " she said . And again she thought that the other line was cut off because she couldn't hear anything not even her bestfriends breathing . " We're coming in 10 " they said in chorus before hanging up the phone .

" Meow " Neul Ra look at the kitten beside her and smile . " You hungry Ra Neul ? " she ask the kitten who are now sitting in between her leg . The kitten could only meowed at her . She giggled because she finds it cute at how small the kitten are . " What's up sister ! We're here ! " the two girls came in while shouting and pushing each other .

Her kitten jump out of the bed and went to the two girls . " Meow " Seul Ra saw the kitten and pick her up . " Hello there Princess " she said smiling to the kitten . " So sister . You were saying earlier ? " Neul Byul said after playing with the kitten . " I - I'm getting married . T - today " she stuttered .

The two girls sigh . They know that their bestfriend are getting married today . " I know Princess I know " Seul Ra said passing back the kitten to its owner . The latter could only sigh . But I don't want to get married now , she thought . " We don't want you to get married too Princess " Neul Byul say . " When will Uncle and Aunty be back ? " Seul Ra ask . " Th - they will be back 3 hours l - later " the Princess say .

.

" Are you ready honey ? " her Mom ask . " Y - yes Mother " she stuttered . She look pretty in that wedding dress , she's indeed a Princess . , Chen thought . He's already infront of the priest . Waiting for the Princess to walk down the aisle . He look handsome with that black tuxedo , the Princess thought causing her face to blush .

" Take care of her Jong Dae " her Dad warn him after he pass the Princess to him . " I will Sir " he said while smiling sincerely . She couldn't explain on what she was feeling now . She wanted to say that she's happy , yes she is . She's sad , yes she is . She had a mix feeling of everything . She just want to get to know more about this guy who will be her husband in few more seconds . Or maybe minutes .

" Do you Kim Jong Dae , take Shim Neul Ra as your loving wife ? " the priest ask . Can someone just stop calling me by that name ? He thought before saying , " Yes I do " the Princess are blushing deep red that she got to admit that her cheek bones are hurting . " Do you Shim Neul Ra , take Kim Jong Dae as your loving husband ? " he ask the Princess . " Y - yes I do " the Princess say . " You may kiss the bride " with that the two kiss . Truth to be told , the Princess doesn't know how to kiss .