Morning maddness

A/N 

Okay so I am really excited for this chapter :D A special thanks to @nscott144 for the awesome Idea for this story. Okay, I shoudln't hold you back. Please read on :D

Thanks cupcakes

<3Cupecake78

********************************************************************************************

Chapter 1: Morning maddness

Issy's POV 

My alarm sounds at 5:45 in the morning, not like I want to get up but my ride comes at 6:30 so I get up. I open my bright pink door to my very bland hallway that leads to the bathroom. Making sure there is nothing out of my room and I walk to the bathroom. I see a note on the bathrrom mirror (on a sticky note of course) saying , "Hey Isabel, I need you to stay home by yourself for a little while. Me and your father don't know when we'll be back but we love you. You will find everything you need downstairs. Please eat the food sparingly and you can skip school today, since its the last day until febuary vacation and your teacher person won't be coming. We love you <3 Mom"

Man it's like she doesn't even care. Now I have to stay home, ALONE for who knows how long! Oh well, since I'm already up, I guess I'll stay awake. I brush my hair, teeth and change into sweatpants , and a baggy sweatshirt.  I put on my  converse and head downstairs with my hair in a messy bun and my glasses on and run down my neon purple stairs. (Now you see where I get my uniqueness from. ) I wasn't going to skip school especially on the last day. I quickly ate breakfast and grabbed a granola bar for lunch and my backpack. I only live 10 minutes away, this shouldn't be too much of a walk. I thought to myself.  I was about to head out the door but something stopped me. It was like my mind wanted me to do something, but what. it was only 6:00, I guess one game of dance central couldn't hurt right? I quickly rushed over to the xbox and put on dance central 3.  I put on the song On the floor by J-lo and started following the moves of Glitch. 

I started telling him about my mom and dad, how i have to walk to school, and now I might be late due to complications." UGH! Now i don't know  if I wanna go because I wouldn't mind just one day with out bullies, I don't know what I should do Glitch! Should I go?"

"You know girl, how bout i come wit' chu?" a voice said, I didn't really notice.

"I wish but I bet you'll go with the popular people too and we don't need that."

"Awe c'mon just say the words and I'll go, pleeeaaasse?!" Someone pleaded.

"Awe, okay you can come with me."

"YES!" Then a loud screeching sound came from the tv screen as a guy pops out of the screen. He was wearing black skinny jeans , one pant leg rolled up, with weird patterened purple socks, Purple sneakers, big black suspenders, A purple polo with black lines rolling up and down it, one hand of the shirt tucked into his pants, He also had a bowtie. I looked up to his face and hair and screamed very loudly. 

"Woah woah woah! It's okay! Dont' freak out! It's okay! Its just me. " Glitch was , oh my god. He was actually in my living room. Standing right there in front of me. 

"I-I-I uh...." I fell to the floor but he caught me. 

"Woah , you better watch where you step. " He helped me back to my feet, I shoved him off as i went to sit on my couch trying to process everything at this point. I glace at my phone and see that it is almost 6:20! I thought this would only take 5 minutes! I quickly grabbed my bag which was by Glitchs feet and my granola I ran to the door. Glitch then ran to the door before me.