Waking up

Chapter 21: Waking up

Glitch's POV

She's been asleep for a couple days now. I really hope she wakes up. Maybe it was that crap Tan injected into her. But she has to wake up. I don't know why, but it's like I NEED her to wake up. I feel so broken without her. She's my shawty. What do you want from me? She keeps twitching in her sleep. What even is this? Her eyes slowly begin to open as I look down at her because I'm standing next to the sofa where she's been that past couple nights. I haven't left her side. 

"Shawty? Are you okay?!" I look into her eyes. No color. good. Just her perfect normal, beautiful brown eyes. 

"Glitch? You're okay?" She says ever so softly. 

"Yes yes I'm okay. Wait, from what?" I ask. 

"B-but the crews, and the black cloak guy. Was it all a dream?"  Oh geez, that doesn't sound like a dream. 

"More like a nightmare. Ill go tell the others you're awake. " I begin to walk away until she quickly grabs my hand and  asks me, 

"Please stay." 

"Okay." I take out my phone and text everyone that she's awake. I then look at the time. 9:30 am. Her mom already left for work and put me on 'watching her and nothing else' duty. So mission accomplished. I think. I sit down beside her as she its up and scooches over for me. She rests her chin on my shoulder. I sent the message as I hear a whole herd of wild DCI agents sprinting down the stairs. Emilia, Mo and Bodie made all that sound? DAMN DANIEL!

"How is she?" Emilia asks. Her hair a wreck along with everyone else's. Same with mine but yeah whateverrrr.  Issy gasps. 

"What?! What's wrong!?" I ask. She points to there hair.  " Oh please don't have an Aubrey moment." I beg. 

"No. That was there hair style in my dream. Uh, nightmare morley. "

"What. Ugly and wrecked. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're okay. What was your nightmare about?" Emilia asked. Issy fiddles with her hands before starting.

"It was in the center of New York City. Everything was gloomy. No one was there except you guys. Everyone in DCI was standing side by side. Hooked by handcuff type chains. You guys were all beat up looking, skinny to the bone and your hair and clothes were a wreck.  Then that guy in the black cloak. I have no idea who that guy was but it wasn't Tan. I know that for a fact. He even looked kinda young looking. He had these gray and red old nike sneakers on with jeans. but I couldn't see his face because of the cloak. He had a gun in one hand and a remote with a red button in the other.  There was an invisible wall that was blocking me from getting to you guys. He said I'll start with you. He pointed to me I ran back but guards stopped me. I jumped into a low cloud that could hold me. The black cloak guy started down the line. The last guy was Glitch. You all fell down at the same time onto your stomach's. I turned around to look at the guards following me. But when I turn back around. A bullet was going straight for my face and that's when I woke up. " We were all shocked. Geez. I didn't realize. I ........

"Oh man. That must've been rough. " Mo said. He sat down on the couch next to us.   

"It was." She said softly. She looked at me with that look in her eyes. 

"Uh guys. I'm gonna take her to her room. You guys just chill. kay?" I say. they nods their heads. I stand up as she holds her arms up to me. I laugh as I pick her up bridal style and bring her to her room. We walked up the stairs. I set her down on her bed, but she wouldn't let go of my neck. I ended up falling on top of her.  She was looking up at me. I smirked as I leaned down and started kissing her softly. She kept a good grip on my neck. We went deeper and deeper into the kiss as if it was a dream. #magical (srry i had to xD) She was flat on her bed while I was on top. Not like leaning on her. Morley kneeling on her bed while holding myself up with my hands. This perfect make-out lasted a good couple of minutes before she released and flipped me over so she was on top. 

"So you have your strength back?" I ask out of breath. 

"Oh yeah. Once you got that needle out of my calf . I felt better. " She was laying on top me. her head lying on my chest. To be honest, it was really comfortable. She then looked at me as I looked at her. We both smirked as she kissed me yet again. But this time with more passion. More love than any other time before. We both sat up linking lips until she released. 

"awe" I whine. I put on a pouty face. 

"Oh please. You'll get more some other time. Promise." She says all innocent. " Now don't tell my mom or she'll kill me." She says. " AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE IN THE HALLWAY!" She yells. Then she goes over to the door to find Mo, Emilia, Bodie, Aubrey, Angel all listening to our make-out fest. 

"What? I love the sound of a make out. Sounds just like a rated R chick flick." Miss Aubrey says while flipping her hair.  We both laugh as we walk out to the kitchen to start the rest of our day. 

A/N: Hey my cupcakes! It's only been forever because I just spent four WHOLE days without wattpad. I think my soul may have left my body due to lack of watt. But it's okay! Do not panic. My soul is recovering. I just got back yesterday. (5/27/16) so I'm still alive. So glad you guys could be so patient with me. 

Luv u all!!!!

<3 Cupcake78

P.S Go follow my new account I am sharing with lanaboo333 !!! We have a super awesome story for you guys! Go follow