The Final Showdown

Chapter 26: The final Showdown ( Beware. This chapter will be long) 

Glitch's POV (Issy and other peoples POV coming soon I promise.... basically yeah anyways..... reading on)

We heard the scream and sprinted into the living room.

"What happened?!" I asked, looking at Issy.

"What do you mean?" She seemed so innocent.

"Issy, we just heard someone scream. Are you okay?" I walk over to her and kneel beside her.

"What are you talking about Glitch? I'm fine. You have nothing to worry about. Everything is okay." She gives me a reassuring smile. I let out a breath of relief as I take her into an embrace. She hugs me back. I feel her tense up. I then let go as I look at my hands. They're full of blood.

"Issy. What's going on?" I ask still looking at my hands. She takes a small breath before explaining.

"Glitch. I just. I took a little nap while you were gone and uhm. Someone stabbed me in the side. That's it. It's already healing. It doesn't even hurt anymore. You really don't have anything to worry about. " She gives me a fake smile.

"Issy. Why didn't you just tell me? Is that why you screamed?" I look into her eyes.

"Glitch. Really it's nothing. "

"Don't tell me this is nothing. Don't tell me to not worry either."

"Glitch... I-I'm scared." I crept into a silence for a few seconds before responding. I take her hands in mine.

"I know you are. I am too. And you've been so strong through all of this. I could never do that. "

"I just don't think that I can fight much longer Glitch. I just can't." She says slowly and softly as a tear slowly rolls down her cheek.

"Don't worry Shawty. We got you covered. We have a plan to take down nightmare. But you need to be the strongest out of all of us in order to defeat him. But we will be in your nightmare with you. We have you Issy. Stay strong, like you are. " A smile spread across her face.

"Okay. "

"Karly, can you go and find Lil' T. We gotta figure out our game plan here. "

"Already on it." Karly says as she takes to the kitchen first. I look back to Issy.

"Everything is going to be alright.  "I cup her cheek as Karly and T come in the room.

"Found her."

"So what are we doing tonight? What's the plan?" T asks.

"So we have to sleep the same time she does. We will all be put in Issy's nightmare. Once we are there, We will all battle nightmare to the max then Issy will finish him off. " I say.

"Wait wait ! WOAH! Hold up, How do I 'finish him off'? What are you even talking about?" Issy asks super confused. She's so adorable when she's like that.

"Issy, all you have to do is stand up to Nightmare, and go with your gut. Besides, it's a dream. Anything can happen. But you can't let him take control. You have to fight it and then you take control. Plus . you'll have some help along the way." Karly reassures her. Issy nods her head. Karly then walks out of the room with her hands folded, and her shoulders tense.

"Uhm I'll be right back." I go and follow her.

"This is it." She says looking out the kitchen windows.

"Karly. I know this must be so hard for you, but if we don't do this, it could cost the life of someone that we all really care about. But, if you don't want to. I completely understand. "